Bob Irving Interview with Henoc Muamba

Nasty Nate

One of the best things I've heard on CJOB in a long time. Nobody does retro interviews better than Irving. Asks the right questions and really tries hard to make the player feel good about the city they once proudly played for. The Henoc interview can prolly be heard on CJOB's audiovault at www.cjob.com

It went today (Thursday) sometime between 6:00pm and 6:45pm

As over-rated as he was, I'd take him back in a heart beat or anything close to him at this point.

I agree. You and me mighta been the only posters not full bore shilling for the H-Bomber.

He was obviously superior to a hobo like Kuale - almost as intense but able to cut thru fat and clutter on the line to get to the ball carrier. Personally, I thought he was weak in intermediate coverage and of course, given his main asset was quickness around the line he was useless in intermediate to long coverage.

Until I saw him in his last exhibition for Indy. Unless he was playing in garbage time vs. hobos he was tremendous. Put on 15 to 20 lbs. and he's formidable on the line - even vs. heavier NFL monsters. What sealed it was seeing him actually dominate in intermediate to long coverage. A heavy LB, not known for speed or a good dropback covering guys like glue downfield. Impressed to say the least.

Bombers knew they were gonna be hard-pressed to replace him. They gave up on finding a canuck replacement and the only guy they could find was one of O'Shea's old Argo rounders. They've been able to hide Kuale well in Etch's wild-minded schemes but against a pure road-grader offense they're dying out there with Kuale.

As over-rated as he was, I'd take him back in a heart beat or anything close to him at this point.

Moving-picture-blue-cartoon-question-mar

He still had a lot of maturing to do.

Then you're using the wrong phraseology.

Over-rated doesn't apply.

Now his brother, on the other hand….

Moving-picture-blue-cartoon-question-mar

He still had a lot of maturing to do.

Then you're using the wrong phraseology.

Over-rated doesn't apply.

When I get home I'll be sure to tell my 4 year old she's over-rated.

Y'know.  Potato Potahto.

(need a gif here. something displaying serious mental trauma)

Unreal. "capable" MLB. Henoc, if he stayed in the cfl, may have been one of the best... If not the best... Canadian MLBs..

Smarts, athletic and i dont think his potential is even remotely close to topping out...But yea, you 2 are right... An over-rated, merely capable MLB..

smh.

"A capable MLB'er at best" lmao

The guy was our MVP by a large margin last year.

guys who are capable at best don't get NFL interest and then don't actually make the NFL team who gave them a shot. 

especially a team that won their division and went to the second round of the playoffs!

"A capable MLB'er at best" lmao

The guy was our MVP by a large margin last year.

guys who are capable at best don't get NFL interest and then don't actually make the NFL team who gave them a shot. 

True, but there are exceptions like Brandon Browner who couldn't cover milt, without grabbing his shirt.  

He was incredibly over-rated.  I desperately want him back,

I'm so sick of this cold weather.  Turn up the air conditioning.

If I eat one more bite I'm going to puke.  I'm so hungry.

I hate every coach and player associated with this organization.  I'm a Bomber fan.

This is fantastic... mbrg, you rarely disappoint  :)