Bob Irving Interview with Henoc Muamba

Nasty Nate

Some irony in the fact that Henoc is off in the NFL, gonna stick for a while too and Mitchell is nowhere to be found. 

The 2 guys taken 1 2 in that draft are no longer in the league, one is out of football completely. 

MItchell is on Toronto's 46 man roster

As over-rated as he was, I'd take him back in a heart beat or anything close to him at this point.

I agree. You and me mighta been the only posters not full bore shilling for the H-Bomber.

He was obviously superior to a hobo like Kuale - almost as intense but able to cut thru fat and clutter on the line to get to the ball carrier. Personally, I thought he was weak in intermediate coverage and of course, given his main asset was quickness around the line he was useless in intermediate to long coverage.

Until I saw him in his last exhibition for Indy. Unless he was playing in garbage time vs. hobos he was tremendous. Put on 15 to 20 lbs. and he's formidable on the line - even vs. heavier NFL monsters. What sealed it was seeing him actually dominate in intermediate to long coverage. A heavy LB, not known for speed or a good dropback covering guys like glue downfield. Impressed to say the least.

Bombers knew they were gonna be hard-pressed to replace him. They gave up on finding a canuck replacement and the only guy they could find was one of O'Shea's old Argo rounders. They've been able to hide Kuale well in Etch's wild-minded schemes but against a pure road-grader offense they're dying out there with Kuale.

On top of that, he often guessed the wrong gap and wasn't a very good open field tackler. The Bomber d-line did a nice job last year of funneling the play to him where he was lights out.

I'm happy to see him doing well in Indy, their defence was made for CFL linebackers, Freeman has excelled in it.

Some irony in the fact that Henoc is off in the NFL, gonna stick for a while too and Mitchell is nowhere to be found. 

The 2 guys taken 1 2 in that draft are no longer in the league, one is out of football completely. 

MItchell is on Toronto's 46 man roster

You sure? thought  they signed him as a free agent and then released him due to some sort of injury he had. 

He was incredibly over-rated.  I desperately want him back,

I'm so sick of this cold weather.  Turn up the air conditioning.

If I eat one more bite I'm going to puke.  I'm so hungry.

I hate every coach and player associated with this organization.  I'm a Bomber fan.

This is fantastic... mbrg, you rarely disappoint  :)

These could also be considered self-contradictory oxymorons- like military intelligence and feminine logic.

I hate every coach and player associated with this organization.  I'm a Bomber fan.

These could also be considered self-contradictory oxymorons- like military intelligence and feminine logic.

or All-star Linebacker Henoc Muamba

or All-star Linebacker Henoc Muamba

Oooh, heresy.  You will be pilloried and thereafter be referred to as "he who shall not be named".