2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

1 hour ago, Fatty Liver said:

Kramdi has become a versatile ratio option on defence, he allows them to play one less Natl. on the D-line.

Too bad we didnt

Solid depth signing for teams and rotation...but if we can't do better for that position than not sure what our staff is doing other than standing pat and not striving to be our best team

He's also 27 next TC so is/was that his ceiling? If so...we def can be better

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

21 years experience.........They really need to hire me to host these damn things.... Just throwing that out there, Ed and Darren! :) 

I want to see @Noeller join the Winnipeg Blue Bombers media crew for those times DT says nice stuff about the Riders. I fully expect Noeller to pull one of these when it happens.

aff2f4bc0d8dfd93dd3b9973101de113.gif

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

I thought Kramdi was a stud by the end of the year and I also thought he was a near lock to head home to Montreal so colour me super happy with this one 

Why would he tho ..he wouldn't crack that starters lineup...he knows he has easy access to a starter spot here..whether earned/deserved or not 

Edited by Booch

14 hours ago, Booch said:

Too bad we didnt

Solid depth signing for teams and rotation...but if we can't do better for that position than not sure what our staff is doing other than standing pat and not striving to be our best team

He's also 27 next TC so is/was that his ceiling? If so...we def can be better

Roster management is already ****!!

43 minutes ago, Booch said:

yup! lol...I bet we deal with more stupidity next yr sadly...I think as long as Osh at helm its a given....and 2 straight Grey Cup losses....is more telling than then previous 2 wins...my opinion so feel free to flame away

What problems do you see with the week 1 depth chart?

21 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

What problems do you see with the week 1 depth chart?

dunno...it's not out yet so will get back to you if I see one...but if Jackson is on it eating up a DA spot thats an epic fail if we didnt draft, or find and actual Canadian guy to fill the role via free agency or already on the roster...And if Thomas is back taking reps...another fail....Same with Kolo at center....

Edited by Booch

9 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Kramdi's signing is a good one....He certainly has improved his game and if he continues down that road we have a nice piece returning....Cadwallader also re-signed ....good move and another player on the rise....Walters slowly bringing things together

I wouldn’t say Cadwallader is a player on the rise. He’s a high quality special teams tackling crash test dummy. That’s about it. 

3 hours ago, Mike said:

I wouldn’t say Cadwallader is a player on the rise. He’s a high quality special teams tackling crash test dummy. That’s about it. 

Agreed...but every team has those and needs those. As long as we pay him accordingly.

17 hours ago, wbbfan said:

He puts him self in position to make a lot of plays. If he finishes better he could be an excellent starter. 

He's not quite there yet, but he is certainly showing improvement and the ability to get there.

8 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Roster management is already ****!!

I kind of want this as a signature lol! 

6 hours ago, Mike said:

Gauthier is older (31) but he played out of his mind in the gc. If he can maintain any kind of similar play level he’d be an all star next year. If we won he would’ve been a good candidate for mop/moc. 
 Bolo, woli, Lawson and the back up ol boys are our nis on the rise. 

3 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Agreed...but every team has those and needs those. As long as we pay him accordingly.

He's not quite there yet, but he is certainly showing improvement and the ability to get there.

Probably right. Hopefully we will have ford back and can platoon those two to start a ni db. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

I kind of want this as a signature lol! 

Gauthier is older (31) but he played out of his mind in the gc. If he can maintain any kind of similar play level he’d be an all star next year. If we won he would’ve been a good candidate for mop/moc. 
 Bolo, woli, Lawson and the back up ol boys are our nis on the rise. 

Probably right. Hopefully we will have ford back and can platoon those two to start a ni db. 

Looking forward to what Max Charbonneau 6'-3" 225 lbs. Natl. LB can bring to the table, draft pick last year that did not look out of place in the pre-season games.