Which Vets do we cut next season

Brandon

4 hours ago, Booch said:

Depends who starts in Ham....BLM is under now too correct?....obviously Powell is too....and whomever else they sign

I'd have loved for us to pry Powell out of Hamilton. Too bad we didn't trade Brown to Hamilton for him. That kid is going to be a good one. They should be giving him more playing time & not a physically wrecked BLM. 

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I'd have loved for us to pry Powell out of Hamilton. Too bad we didn't trade Brown to Hamilton for him. That kid is going to be a good one. They should be giving him more playing time & not a physically wrecked BLM. 

yup....he was the best of the bunch of all the 3rd stringers thrown into the fire last yr....I would have loved that swap. I can see him being Ham starter next yr....and putting up some good numbers

Not yet!

Ayers was one of the names revealed from our neg list this year, he's been on our radar a while.

Bridges and his North Dakota State team won 70 of his 75 games (including his redshirt season)... played and won 12 playoff games and 4 national titles. Goes on to win the IFL championship as a first year pro. All the guy does is win! Bounced around a  couple NFL camps before landing here.

Edited by MOBomberFan
North dakata

14 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Not yet!

Ayers was one of the names revealed from our neg list this year, he's been on our radar a while.

Bridges and his North Dakota State team won 70 of his 75 games (including his redshirt season)... played and won 12 playoff games and 4 national titles. Goes on to win the IFL championship as a first year pro. All the guy does is win! Bounced around a  couple NFL camps before landing here.

Bring them to Fort Hew!

10 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

Not yet!

Bridges would have played with Holm and Brady.

On 1/26/2024 at 7:26 AM, MOBomberFan said:

Not yet!

I need to know their military background before I get excited. 

Edited by Geebrr

On 2024-01-25 at 5:14 PM, Booch said:

yup....he was the best of the bunch of all the 3rd stringers thrown into the fire last yr....I would have loved that swap. I can see him being Ham starter next yr....and putting up some good numbers

He's a gooder. But of course, they'll keep him on the bench. 

I recall the exactly first time I heard 'Fort Hew'. It was Aug17 2017, Winnipeg is hosting Edmonton that night... Wade Miller happens to drive past by my worksite and spots me decked out in Bomber gear, I spot him and give a hearty cheer. He hits the breaks and asks us to sit tight and soon after his assistant is on site handing us tickets for the game. Most of these guys had never been to a football game in their lives and were completely unaware of all things Bomber related, but they were pumped to go. Fast forward to gathering at the stadium and someone asks me what this #FORTHEW printed in bold on the ticket meant, but of course they pronounce it 'Fort Hew' and I like to think that put the term out there into the universe somehow. A few short weeks later the police would be called in to tranq Hewey, our famous moose on the loose. Big year for bomber stadium lore, whatever you call it. PAS is taking some time to grow on me...