East Final - Game Week Thread

bluto

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Good to see over 20k if anything....wonder how many are Als fans coming in?

Dunno. Hopefully they can fill what's left on the Upper East. We were over 21k on the weekend before they knew they were coming.

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

Love The Trews. I went to their debut album tour at the Zoo back in 2003, it was either their first ever show as headliners or their first ever sold out show as headliners (or both). In any case, I'd spend $28 on sideline tix at BMO to watch these guys play half of 3 songs

Miss the Zoo...good times had there back in the 90's

11 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

Love The Trews. I went to their debut album tour at the Zoo back in 2003, it was either their first ever show as headliners or their first ever sold out show as headliners (or both). In any case, I'd spend $28 on sideline tix at BMO to watch these guys play half of 3 songs

They warmed up R. Plant. Beauty double bill.

24 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

My misspent youth featured many good times at the Zoo... 

Used to see Noise Therapy there quite often back in the day, along with a little known band at the time called Nickleback. Playing in front of 300 people before they were "discovered". Their music was a lot harder and edgier back then, used to really like them. Now not so much.

Edited by Bubba Zanetti

54 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

I'd love to see Montreal pull the upset.

Good on TO for the improved crowd.

The Zoo was great.

I'd imagine every part of the CFL (with the likely exception of the Riders' fans) will be rooting against us.

52 minutes ago, Booch said:

I guess maybe T.O should do the 45% discount all yr long....just mark up the concessions a wee bit....lol

We were over 21k before the discount. Hopefully it helps us get over 25k. (or even 26,500, which I think is capacity for CFL)

Edited by bluto

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If it prevents hearing this on Grey Cup Sunday, I could find my way to cheering for the Argos a little bit. 

0U2r8KF8JRwUjoRtPMNaeS6sicbWfg0DAoYXbpGY

did you notice the one shot of the crowd at the ESF...where they showed some douchebag pumping one of those....and field mic was pointed right at him...like a foot or so away??....Obviously the powers that be with the TSN production crew need one them horns rammed right up their corn holes....to allow such an nuisance....yet at Bomber home games basically turn the mic's off to minimize any crowd noise and totally take away from the actual game environment

Edited by Booch

31 minutes ago, Booch said:

did you notice the one shot of the crowd at the ESF...where they showed some douchebag pumping one of those....and field mic was pointed right at him...like a foot or so away??....Obviously the powers that be with the TSN production crew need one them horns rammed right up their corn holes....to allow such an nuisance....yet at Bomber home games basically turn the mic's off to minimize any crowd noise and totally take away from the actual game environment

Yeah, that guy was sitting right next to the guy in this pic.  I think it's this guy and his wife who are the usual suspects and they got a buddy to join them at that game.  Don't think I've ever seen anyone else in the crowd with those stupid horns.