Bombers @ TiCats: GDT

Noeller

2 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

10-4 These losses to so-called lesser teams are piling up. The only constant is inconsistency. Unfortunately this is a sure signal that a team is on the downswing.

Hmm....have been saying that for weeks if nothing was changed....is it clear now??

2 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I’d be shocked if that happened.

Not get rid of a few...shuffle the deck....we have guys inhouse who would help bigtime...but we continue to hamstring roster with poor player management..and not using the nationalized American ain't helping either...all teams use it....but us....why?

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I will never understand why Hall's gameplan for these inexperienced pop gun armed QB's is so passive.

At least force the guy to make a throw.  If he makes the throws, well at least you challenged the guy and forced him to make a play.  Don't just hand it over.  Nobody in his eyes, first read usually wide open with DB's sagged off 15 yards.

Agreed. We are giving them 10 yards a pass. Makes no sense.

Just now, 17to85 said:

Still better than this game last season.

Stop ******* around on the DL and get proper bodies on the roster cause Toronto will happily grind it out on the ground if you let guys get worn down.

Yeah Toronto used 4 tailbacks in that Montreal game.  I can't see our D matching up well to that offense right now, but the game is in Winnipeg at least.

Lot of money in Jefferson, Bighill, Rose, Alexander.  Not a lot of plays by those guys lately.

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

What doesn’t he do? Just curious from your point of view 

I mean, he doesn't call the plays, he doesn't seem to be an effective in-game tactician, he doesn't manage the roster properly, he doesn’t make solid choices with regards to taking the ball/field position, he doesn’t seem to be consistently getting the team ready to play … what DOES he do?

1 minute ago, Booch said:but we continue to hamstring roster with poor player management..and not using the nationalized American ain't helping either...all teams use it....but us....why?

Please educate me about how the nationalized American is supposed to be used and how we are not using it. I’m sincere… You’ve talked a lot about this and I don’t understand it. Not because you’re not being clear, simply I am ignorant to the issue.

We can sure tell when the Bombers put up a stinker. Like today, usually in the first few minutes of the game. We stunk. No pressure on Powell. Zero. It doesn't help when our secondary lets every receiver catch the ball in front of them. No return gamne. Again. Zach throwing picks all over the place. This team will flirt with 14 wins, go to BC Place for the Western Final & lose. We saw the fire in the team last week at the Banjo Bowl. This week it was all smoke the HOF game. There seems to be no worry in the players. No concern about today or worrying about losing their positions & they played like it. As Booch said, that's coaching. This game was such a piss off. My Gawd, have some pride, players. We let bad teams push us around. 

Just now, Mike said:

I mean, he doesn't call the plays, he doesn't seem to be an effective in-game tactician, he doesn't manage the roster properly, he doesn’t make solid choices with regards to taking the ball/field position, he doesn’t seem to be consistently getting the team ready to play … what DOES he do?

At one time our team ran thru walls for him. Now they do it occasionally.

Just now, deepsixemtoboyd said:

Please educate me about how the nationalized American is supposed to be used and how we are not using it. I’m sincere… You’ve talked a lot about this and I don’t understand it. Not because you’re not being clear, simply I am ignorant to the issue.

A guy like say Jeffcoat...Jefferson can take 29 snaps as a Canadian and u can rotate in a Haba...Fox..Garbutt in for a Canadian...in a nut shell...and u can do it on offence too

1 minute ago, Mike said:

Tell me about it

Just now, Mike said:

So what are you suggesting? Still first in west. Don’t get me wrong we’re a flawed team. But we got spoiled. We’re not going to walk through the league and win championships without push back. Do you remember life before O’Shea?

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

We can sure tell when the Bombers put up a stinker. Like today, usually in the first few minutes of the game. We stunk. No pressure on Powell. Zero. It doesn't help when our secondary lets every receiver catch the ball in front of them. No return gamne. Again. Zach throwing picks all over the place. This team will flirt with 14 wins, go to BC Place for the Western Final & lose. We saw the fire in the team last week at the Banjo Bowl. This week it was all smoke the HOF game. There seems to be no worry in the players. No concern about today or worrying about losing their positions & they played like it. As Booch said, that's coaching. This game was such a piss off. My Gawd, have some pride, players. We let bad teams push us around. 

I said months ago O'Shea needs to turn up the being a prick...and not a buddy

1 minute ago, GCn20 said:

At one time our team ran thru walls for him. Now they do it occasionally.

Like mentioned.... complacency set in as guys know...I been here a few yrs now ....I safe...and that also can break down locker rooms too...seen that first hand as well

1 minute ago, Arnold_Palmer said:

So what are you suggesting? Still first in west. Don’t get me wrong we’re a flawed team. But we got spoiled. We’re not going to walk through the league and win championships without push back. Do you remember life before O’Shea?

I’m not suggesting anything. I’m genuinely curious. What am I missing because I don’t understand what he’s doing for our team that makes it better right now

Just now, Arnold_Palmer said:

We've seen what this team is capable of when prepared and motivated. The coach needs to make sure thats the team we get every week. Simple as that.

So I understand the frustration and the concerns... but this game was still there for the taking despite an all around pants sitting by this team. 

Any given day they can throttle anyone but the hits the depth have taken and the age of some guys mean you get days like this. This year I think just make the playoffs and hope they are sufficiently motivated on game day. Next year some guys need a good hard look taken at them.