Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

Just now, Blue28 said:

A few things:

we played bad

riders came out angry (overly so) and aggressive

our cover teams need lots of work

#1 QB needs to make more that 4 completions in a half. Went for too many deep strikes and did not manage the ball. Tired out the defence

No need to panic - but a few changes to our roster may be useful

lots of faith in the team and staff - but expectations are high this year

Next week hope the bombers show up for the whole game

Agree...we comfortably in first and control our destiny really.....but.......I have lost a lot of faith in the staff at moment...too many of same dumb things going on...Schemes...preparedness...roster deficiencies....poor in game decisi9ons (which is a trademark of Osh for yrs really)

A few simple tweaks here and there...with personnel and systems we run....and most this goes away....also...Time for the staff to bring in players we need (Returner/dline depth) or use the ones we hanging on to....and if they not good enough to step in...then why they here?

We are totally in control of things right now....but that control is slowly slipping away....and it happens to all the best staffs and coaches in history....our issues are 98% management/coaching right now.....

16 minutes ago, Booch said:

Agree...we comfortably in first and control our destiny really.....but.......I have lost a lot of faith in the staff at moment...too many of same dumb things going on...Schemes...preparedness...roster deficiencies....poor in game decisi9ons (which is a trademark of Osh for yrs really)

A few simple tweaks here and there...with personnel and systems we run....and most this goes away....also...Time for the staff to bring in players we need (Returner/dline depth) or use the ones we hanging on to....and if they not good enough to step in...then why they here?

We are totally in control of things right now....but that control is slowly slipping away....and it happens to all the best staffs and coaches in history....our issues are 98% management/coaching right now.....

I hear you but I’ve done this many times after the LD games. We are 9-3, in first place, and have played two of our games without our starting QB, not to mention several other important players missing for huge chunks of this season. We need to step back from the ledge a bit and realize we get to take it to this clown organization called the Riders in less than a week. If we play this bad at home against them then make room on that ledge for most of us here … 👍🏻😁

Edited by IC Khari

15 minutes ago, Booch said:

Jesus man, any chance you can actually type out a post? Your window is closing real fast and I can sense you're in shambles bud.

23 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

I hear you but I’ve done this many times after the LD games. We are 9-3, in first place, and have played two of our games without our starting QB, not to mention several other important players missing for huge chunks of this season. We need to step back from the ledge a bit and realize we get to take it to this clown organization called the Riders in less than a week. If we play this bad at home against them then make room on that ledge for most of us here … 👍🏻😁

This isn't just a labour day reaction...this is a 2 yr in progress thing....and seems to be getting worse...as opposed to better

22 minutes ago, BoochInShambles said:

Jesus man, any chance you can actually type out a post? Your window is closing real fast and I can sense you're in shambles bud.

Lol...yeah sure...I've played a lot of games...coached and trained a lot of teams and players...and have seen a lot of things...and talk to a lot of people...I stand by everything and don't  let blind loyalty to a team cloud things...we need some fixing and pronto

Edited by Booch

Just now, Booch said:

This isn't just a labour day reaction...this is a 2 yr in progress thing....and seems to be getting worse...as opposed to better

Lol...yeah sure...I've played a lot of games...coached and trained a lot of teams and players...and have seen a lot of things...and talk to a lot of people...I stand by everything and don't get let blind loyalty to a team cloud things...we need some fixing and pronto

Fair enough. We’ll see what happens

3 minutes ago, Winning4Ever said:

Fair enough. We’ll see what happens

Oh yeah, @Boochhas been hammering on the weak points of this Bomber team hard for the last 2 years... ask him about the roster management...

But its been glossed over by his faith in the Bombers.

And you should totally use your riderfans name here too. Its more fun that way and no one can accuse you of cowardice.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

Just now, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Oh yeah, @Boochhas been hammering on the weak points of this Bomber team hard for the last 2 years... ask him about the roster management...

But its been glossed over by his faith in the Bombers.

Hasn't glossed me over...it's a serious issue...

I wonder if I just need a break from sports for a while. The losses hit me really hard lately, and wins feel more like a relief than a generator of any sort of happiness. I honestly get more pleasure watching the other games each week where there are little to no stakes for me as a fan.

I think the only thing I like about watching the Jets over the Bombers is how quickly the next game comes after a loss. It makes it so much easier to flush the last one. Stewing for a week really takes a toll.

8 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Yes, but your faith in the Bombers is awesome.

Sure...whatever that is supposed to mean or point you trying to make... assuming a smart assed one which isn't surprising 

1 minute ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Sadly...that was Lawson..shows how much that loser knows

49 minutes ago, Winning4Ever said:

Go home, Rider Troll.

7 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

Just a hunch: The Saskatchewan Roughriders are going to get absolutely f*cking destroyed by the Bombers at IG Field next weekend. 

**** them.

14 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

My guess is it's filled with s**t.

Not to mention...one play was incidental contact within the whistle of a football play...and not an intended thing

And one was after whistle...a flagrant foul...totally intended to do something that wasn't a good thing...that voice of the Riders is such a tool...but they can gloat and feel good about their team..which is still garbage

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Lawson tackled Dolegala and bumped his facemask on the way down.  Wasn't primary point of contact, incidental and extremely ignorant to even mention in context of what Robertson did.

Well...take it where it coming from eh? Expected drivel...

There were several weird turning points in that game yesterday. The 64 yard pass and run to Tevin Jones (on a 2nd-and-14 from Sask's 4) was big. Folks have said it was a mis-play by Demerio Houston, and that is probably true. But that play came immediately after Jamal Parker came in for an injured Deatrick Nichols. I could be wrong but I think that was Parker’s first shift on D all season. Had he played the zone more shallow and not double-covered deep that gain might have been limited to 15-20 yards at most. So it’s not all on one player (Houston) and really, it never is.

4 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

There were several weird turning points in that game yesterday. The 64 yard pass and run to Tevin Jones (on a 2nd-and-14 from Sask's 4) was big. Folks have said it was a mis-play by Demerio Houston, and that is probably true. But that play came immediately after Jamal Parker came in for an injured Deatrick Nichols. I could be wrong but I think that was Parker’s first shift on D all season. Had he played the zone more shallow and not double-covered deep that gain might have been limited to 15-20 yards at most. So it’s not all on one player (Houston) and really, it never is.

I had wondered about Parker’s inclusion on that play as well. Surprisingly nothing was mentioned about it by the TSN commentators 🤪