3 stars plus HH found a gas pedal

wbbfan

1. Lawler - Even when we were srtuggling through the first half, he was playing his butt off

2. Collaros - We saw some of that pocket movement and throwing off the run that has made him so successful. Missed it.

3. Jeffcoat - Everything is different with him in the line-up

HH - LAWSON - DT INTERCEPTION

47 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

The same argument could be made for going for the pick... Look what almost happened to CAL last week in SSK.

Mitchell was coming back over the top of Houston. If he tries to push the ball away, Mitchell very well could have ripped it out.

Were they even going for the pick last week? Hard to tell because it was such a poor attempt at catching the ball.

Lawler........ made his presence felt early.....typical Kenny

Demski......clutch catches deflated the esks....you could see the air being let out of their balloon on his td

Jefferson .....been looking for a strong game from him for awhile.....he's definiely rounding into form

Honourable mention to Holm.....the kid is getting better every time out.....maybe OSH was on to something

24 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Lawler........ made his presence felt early.....typical Kenny

Demski......clutch catches deflated the esks....you could see the air being let out of their balloon on his td

Jefferson .....been looking for a strong game from him for awhile.....he's definiely rounding into form

Honourable mention to Holm.....the kid is getting better every time out.....maybe OSH was on to something

u playing silly buggers here eh?

yeah Willie has played 7 games..has 8 sacks..2 forced fumbles...7 or 8 knockdowns...who knows how many pressures...14 tackles and generally causes fits out there, allowing us to be the league leader in sacks right now...he's doing just fine...and that was with several games with no Jeffcoat and slugs like Scmeckle and Thomas taking reps and playing with Bennett on the other side of him

Edited by Booch

21 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Brady-Running like a bison downhill with his ass on fire in the 2nd half.

Love this simile but given that Brady is a UND Fighting Hawk product rather than their arch rival NDSU Bison, perhaps "Flying like a Fighting Hawk" would be more to his liking 😅

21 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Brady-Running like a bison downhill with his ass on fire in the 2nd half.

Love this simile but given that Brady is a UND Fighting Hawk product rather than their arch rival NDSU Bison, perhaps "Flying like a Fighting Hawk" would be more to his liking 😅

1 hour ago, kschach said:

Eassssyyyy

2 hours ago, kschach said:

I thought UND was the fighting. Sioux, or did they get politically corrected?

1 hour ago, Gail said:

I thought UND was the fighting. Sioux, or did they get politically corrected?

They announced the change to fighting hawks in 2015 but officially switched in 2017. This is my hometown team! There are actually 5 guys currently in the CFL from UND, which is why I started watching. We have 2 of them: Olivera and Holm. Green and white forever, baby.

7 hours ago, Bombertown said:

They announced the change to fighting hawks in 2015 but officially switched in 2017. This is my hometown team! There are actually 5 guys currently in the CFL from UND, which is why I started watching. We have 2 of them: Olivera and Holm. Green and white forever, baby.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Mason Bennett in Winnipeg next season either...

17 hours ago, Bombertown said:

Green and White forever is fighting words around these parts :)