wbbfan

1 lawler and Demski  all the catches 

2 Willy and walker 

3 Brady killing the clock 17-110 

hh cam Lawson with the pick 

crunch cadwallader with the big hit on teams

mr.AWEful award to Chris jones

the smart play of the game parker keeping the ball in the end zone 

block of the game to Eli with the big block to open the gap for Brady’s first down run 

Lawler-Good god i forgot how awesome he is. Shame on me.

Demski-Always finds the open spaces.

D-line-Even bigger night if they could wrap up and tackle properly. Getting a little irritating.

Brady-Running like a bison downhill with his ass on fire in the 2nd half.

Collaros-Doing Zach things. Cant be stopped when he was time.

3 stars...
- Brady
- Lawler
- Walker

HHs. Zach, Demski, Lawson

Awe award to my PVR for messing up the World Cup recording.

What will keep me up at night... Did Schoen and Lawson get injured?

25 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Lawler is so good. He's like the new Burnham.

Was it Chris Matthews that we effectively replaced with Lawler in 2019? What a great move!

3 stars 

1. Brady - a man possessed in the 4th especially 

2. Zach  - 20 of 24. 308 can't be ignored 

3. Lawler-made some spectacular catches and non catches right Suitor 

Hh's go to Jackson Cadawallader and our punter who has one heck of a booming sound when he boots it 

1. Lawler so much for easing him back in 

2. ZC made some classic buy more time trows

3. Ricky Walker seems like things are starting to click much like it took Sayles a bit of time to get right.

HH Cole on teams he seems to be the first one down field every time if he does not get the tackle he is directing him to another guy.

Brady had a really good game in the forth and although it didnt result in points, heads up play by him to slide with 2 seconds in the half to allow the FG try.

HH Lawson for the INT

Only thing I didnt like about that game was Houston seemed to play selfish....Bit hard on the double move TD, and also caught an INT on 3rd and 25... When knocking it down would've given us the ball at EDMs 15 or so.

I'm still pretty grumpy about this win, but I'll try.....

DL (Would have been better if they wrapped and kept contain more often)

Lawler... Possessed.

Demmer/Brady O (tie)... Never give up.

HH Tanner Cadwallader... I love that kid on teams.

Edited by Noeller

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

So they would have knelt at the q5 instead of closer to midfield? That's a nothing burger. He made the play all that matters. 

that would have been a selfish play to end the half....late in 3rd...early in fourth....also in a game you instinctively make the play...it's harder than you think to consciously just knock it down when you are locked into a play and doing what you have trained to do...even if you considered it pre snap....I'm not concerned with that when it happened...up by what we were...with the time left....and how our oline had took over with the run game

7 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Gotta at least try to be a hard ass coach.

not sure if that was tongue in cheek a bit....or what....but to me I dont think that was even a warranted thing to even say...we all say he protects his players and has defended the most ridiculous things/plays/mistakes/poor performances ....a lot....and then he goes and says that??....odd to me....plus guys also are playing to up their value as well as win and honors their team....Houston will be due a new contract next yr....how much cash do you think he may garner with 4 INT's....compared to double digit INT's?

6 hours ago, 17to85 said:

So they would have knelt at the q5 instead of closer to midfield? That's a nothing burger. He made the play all that matters. 

Ya my initial thought was knock it down! But with so little time left the safer play is to catch the ball. Who knows what happens if you try to knock it down