Bombers at Ottawa

Jpan85

52 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Grant’s injury not at the worst time, allows them to flip that DI spot to the secondary and have someone like 15 return punts, McCrae can probably handle kickoffs and missed FGs.

Put Parker or Rose on if they are ready.

YEAH...almost maybe a blessing before the bye....may allow us to get an extra guy on roster to see where they at, and help sort out that defensive back field

On 2023-07-10 at 1:45 PM, Geebrr said:

He hasn’t practiced or been with the team at all in close to 6 weeks. 

Id be surprised if he played Saturday. 

I hope you're wearing your " I **** my drawers,I'm so surprised" shorts. I'll happily **** mine too if he plays. We should absolutely crush Ottawa this Saturday.

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Grant’s injury not at the worst time, allows them to flip that DI spot to the secondary and have someone like 15 return punts, McCrae can probably handle kickoffs and missed FGs.

Put Parker or Rose on if they are ready.

What is the extent of Grant's injury? I mean I saw the play and it was an extremely goofy call by Buck, but I don't see JG listed on either the one or six game list. CFL says ankle. It is shocking really that no one in the news media actually asked O'Shea at the presser today if Grant was going on the injured list or whether he was day-to-day.

Edited by Doublezero

6 minutes ago, Doublezero said:

What is Grant's injury? I mean I saw the play and it was an extremely goofy call by Buck, but I don't see Janarion listed on the one or six game list. it is shocking really that no one in the news media actually asked O'Shea at the presser today if Grant was going on the injured list or whether he was day-to-day.

It's ankle and he doesn't have to be added to the injured list until Friday.

The media could have asked the question but O'shea would have said he'll give the player as much time as possible to determine if he can be in the lineup and that we'll need to wait until the lineup is released on Friday to see if Grant is on it.

12 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

It's ankle and he doesn't have to be added to the injured list until Friday.

The media could have asked the question but O'shea would have said he'll give the player as much time as possible to determine if he can be in the lineup and that we'll need to wait until the lineup is released on Friday to see if Grant is on it.

On monday Osh ws asked and all he said was that Grant was there today...and was smiling....so....who knows