CFL - 2023 Regular Season - Discussion Thread

JCon

3 hours ago, Booch said:

Looking at that SASK depth chart...they getting lean/hardup for National starting talent?....Korte-Moore....Teitz....now Blake has supplanted a lousy Johnson fresh off a pec tear....and who turns 38 in 2 months...so obviously isn't the future there.....yeeesh

In all probability, neither the coaches nor the GM have a future there, either.

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

I wonder if that's as much about letting Harris get all the snaps to try and shove it up our ass. We know how he likes to play angry and bitter...

I hope he doesn't carry a dirk......that could be painful

He took a big hit on the knee last time out.....I thought he'd be on the sidelines not Ouellete....If he's playing we know he'd like to put it to us....no doubt

Edited by Stickem

7 minutes ago, Blue In BC said:

Harris has been moved to 6 game IR.

Makes sense. It was an ugly looking hit and I think that we all were happy to see him get up and trot off the field. The hit may have been the product of a slow or high throw. I don't blame the DB for going low, a DB will always go low on 33.

Going to be a lot of 6-game fookery happening to allow us to hit our cap numbers. Guys like Muamba and Bladek are still floating around.

If Kelly is playing, then our first choice O-Line is playing. So as long as 12 is in the game, we aren't taking our foot (all of the way) off the gas.

I almost feel the same about Pickett. I don't even think we have a backup who can cover his role. 

12 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Argos taking the foot off in September.  Idiots. You can't just turn it on and off again. Fall is when you want to be playing well because summer in the cfl doesn't matter for ****.

They've had a soft schedule so far and are already on cruise control. It's not even cold yet.