Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

For those of you who feel Bighill has been that good the past few years: 

“That’s where Rourke has gotten to know him, becoming just as impressed as Willson by Bighill’s unique athletic ability.

“I’m a huge Adam Bighill fan. He’s the man and I tell you what, there’s not a tougher guy in the CFL that we’ve had to prepare for over the last two years,” Rourke said. “Just watching him on film, he’s making every play, he’s around the pile if he’s not making the tackle. They’ve got him playing safety on second down.”

Rourke seems to think he is pretty tough to play against 

https://3downnation.com/2023/04/13/how-was-he-not-starting-in-the-nfl-nathan-rourke-luke-willson-bond-over-adam-bighills-dominance/

13 hours ago, Geebrr said:

For those of you who feel Bighill has been that good the past few years: 

“That’s where Rourke has gotten to know him, becoming just as impressed as Willson by Bighill’s unique athletic ability.

“I’m a huge Adam Bighill fan. He’s the man and I tell you what, there’s not a tougher guy in the CFL that we’ve had to prepare for over the last two years,” Rourke said. “Just watching him on film, he’s making every play, he’s around the pile if he’s not making the tackle. They’ve got him playing safety on second down.”

Rourke seems to think he is pretty tough to play against 

https://3downnation.com/2023/04/13/how-was-he-not-starting-in-the-nfl-nathan-rourke-luke-willson-bond-over-adam-bighills-dominance/

Yep, lots of people just looking at Biggie's stat lines and suggesting he is over the hill without fully realizing what Biggie brings to the table. He is absolutely unique in his ability as a MLBer and why he has been the MDOP so many times. Teams have to game plan completely differently for the Bombers because of his ability to play and be anywhere on the field. He rushes well, he is a beast against the run, he is able to go into coverage effectively, he can go sideline to sideline to take away the flats. If you are in 2nd and long against us you are in big trouble as far as play options go. 

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

the sand in the hourglass is starting to get thin for AB4, but if he can get/stay healthy this year, he'll make full use of the time he has left. He can still be a very effective weapon. 

I think a move to wil could extend his career several years As well. He keeps in fantastic shape and is an extraordinary athlete. If you keep him away from trying to run through ol and have him do more coverage he could play  at a high level late into his career. 

23 hours ago, Noeller said:

Don't wanna alarm anyone, but........................

Rookie Camp gets underway in less than a month, and Full Camp opens one month from tomorrow (May 14th).............

#Bombers #FortHew #DefendTheFort

Nice! The Bombers open their full camp on my birthday, thanks for being so considerate Wade 😉

19 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Hope everyone is doing well here on MBB. I’m almost ready to emerge from my offseason hibernation, excited to talk CFL with you all.

Your team is dogshit and everyone in your province sucks......and I'm not even mildly joking.

Welcome back!

Just now, greenrider55 said:

I don’t even live in Sask :) 

Thanks for the warm welcome pal! 

unsurprising........ absolutely NOBODY wants to willingly live in that shithole. Nobody blames you for getting out, that's for sure...

6 hours ago, Noeller said:

Your team is dogshit and everyone in your province sucks......and I'm not even mildly joking.

Welcome back!

That description may be an insult to dog poop. In early industrial England, dog poop was prized and fought over as an ingredient for tanning leather.  Province still sucks, though.

16 hours ago, Stickem said:

Says he was hibernating......basically in hiding.....I'd be to if that were my club.......  Especially after that offseason crapshow, where they did nothing and are offering more of the same

I fortunately am not ashamed of being a Rider fan, and there’s not much anyone can say on this site I haven’t heard before!