Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

On 2023-04-01 at 3:50 PM, GCn20 said:

I actually would love to see Willie get some reps on O lining up in the slot. The opposing DB and Lbers would be crapping their pants. I doubt he would ever get open, but it sure would be fun to watch.

I'm actually surprised we don't have a goal line package that includes Willie... then again, when your 1-yard plunge is basically unstoppable... I guess there's no need for tomfoolery...

53 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I'm actually surprised we don't have a goal line package that includes Willie... then again, when your 1-yard plunge is basically unstoppable... I guess there's no need for tomfoolery...

On 2023-04-01 at 8:24 PM, Noeller said:

Willie does... Or has....line(d) up as a TE in certain packages. 

Willie lined up a few times as a receiver last year (towards the end of the year).  He never saw the ball but when he was asked about it, he basically said it's up to Buck as to whether or not they'd throw to him or if he was just a decoy.  

1mdFnxtq_o.jpg

Edited by bigg jay
Added picture

3 hours ago, bigg jay said:

Willie lined up a few times as a receiver last year (towards the end of the year).  He never saw the ball but when he was asked about it, he basically said it's up to Buck as to whether or not they'd throw to him or if he was just a decoy.  

1mdFnxtq_o.jpg

LOL - thanks for the arrow...would never have seen Willie otherwise...😁

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

LOL - thanks for the arrow...would never have seen Willie otherwise...😁

Lol I can't take credit for that.  That was Suitor coloring on the TSN screen.  In his defense, he's so used to talking to Riders fans that he just naturally dumbs things down.