Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

19 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I am surprised I haven't seen more of this video on the Bombers' socials. Cool recruitment video from Strevy, Alford and Schoen.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2023/04/07/free-agent-recruitment/

That’s freaking awesome. You can hear how much blue n gold is still in dee and strevy. 

16 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Very different to say it when you are in the nfl vs when you are going into your first training camp. 

Exactly. And you can THINK it all you want, but being vocal about it publicly seems really disrespectful to your team and teammates. 

On 2023-04-07 at 10:35 PM, WinnipegGordo said:

I am surprised I haven't seen more of this video on the Bombers' socials. Cool recruitment video from Strevy, Alford and Schoen.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2023/04/07/free-agent-recruitment/

This is fantastic, thanks for posting... makes you wonder why the CFL hasn't done something like this to promote the entire league... it's almost like they don't know what the heck they're doing...

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

the amount of space this fella is going to have on the field, thanks to the receivers, is going to be unreal........

When you think he is gonna almost kind of be an afterthought somewhat, and yes, having more space to do things than last year, with that valuable year of experience as the guy now....he gonna be a load to contain, and we just seen the tip of what he is capable of, as he just got better, and better as the season progressed...And from all accounts...he's putting in the work at a beastmode level this offseason too

As we rapidly approach training camp and as I look at flights to book to make sure that I am able to attend the first game of the year, aka the season opener, as I attended the Western Final, the last game of the year in Winnipeg for 2022, all I can hear is this song in my head...

Let's go boys!!!!  2023 is our year!!!  We are going to win it all!!!

Edited by kelownabomberfan

12 hours ago, Noeller said:

😂😂😂

The Bombers will be much older than the Stamps this year after all their good players fled via Free agency, and their recruitment is down to Dave Dickenson handing out candy to players at Junior High Friday night light games in West Texas. I mean really....has any team had a worse offseason than the Stamps? They seriously crapped the bed. Their roster, which wasn't good enough last year, has been seriously downgraded and DD doesn't seem to have a hot clue how to negotiate an extension. Orimalade, Thurman, Lemon....that's 3 all stars gone from their team, not just all stars but 3 guys who were all legit CFL DMOP calibre last year. Would be like us losing Jefferson, Jeffcoat, and Biggie in one offseason.

Edited by GCn20