Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season

Wideleft

On 2023-04-11 at 11:06 AM, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

What about Feoli-Guidino, Lankford, Denmark, and Adams?

Man remember the odd time jfg would go off? Especially in late game come backs? Not an elite guy or any thing but i did like that guys game. 
 Let’s say they are a close 20th in the last 23 years. 

5 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Tazhawn...5'7" 180lbs....that's a small RB.

Blink and you’ll miss him size lol 

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Or Warrick Dunn. (Always thought he'd have been amazing in our league)

Qft 

doesn’t have that multi cut explosiveness that blink did, more of a one cut north south guy. But that’s not bad at all. Also looks like he has a second gear and much better break away speed. 

His measurables between college and his pro day were 5’6 166 to 5’7 177 with a low 4.5 40. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

doesn’t have that multi cut explosiveness that blink did, more of a one cut north south guy. But that’s not bad at all. Also looks like he has a second gear and much better break away speed. 

His measurables between college and his pro day were 5’6 166 to 5’7 177 with a low 4.5 40. 

Definitely a speed merchant. He doesn't seem to be afraid of traffic, and even though there were no sharp cutbacks, he does look to be elusive. Hope he is not injury-prone and I will bet he will be dubbed "the Tazmanian (sic) Devil.

Edited by Tracker

6 hours ago, Booch said:

Pretty sure the best in the league Grant won't be losing that spot anytime soon...likely competition for McRae's role

He caught a lot of passes in college too. Could be used like mcrae in a position less role. Great to have that depth in camp. 

15 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I was hoping someone could cut through the gobbledygook and tell me if this is actually as good as they make it seem..... 

31 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I was hoping someone could cut through the gobbledygook and tell me if this is actually as good as they make it seem..... 

A quick look at the audited financial statements suggests is almost all good news. Valour is a bit a drain but I don't know anything about their financials. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

A quick look at the audited financial statements suggests is almost all good news. Valour is a bit a drain but I don't know anything about their financials. 

Other than they lose money.*

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Where I work, the Saskatchewan roster of employees has like 4 or 5 different members of the Assman family 

Are these legit surnames or descriptions?

22 hours ago, MOBomberFan said:

An inch taller and 5 pounds lighter than Blink. It's not just size but how you use it I keep telling my wife

What else do you lie to her about?