Grey Cup early chat

Nolby

2 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

In case you haven't noticed, TSN is replaying the 2021 Grey Cup tonight at 7:30 on TSN1.

I won't give away the ending.

y'all don't have that on your PVRs? 

Last night I watched '84 on the CFL's GC "Portal" thing......will get to '88 and '90 this week, and then on the weekend we'll watch '19 and '21. Watching '84 last night, it was interesting the storyline of Dieter coming back to get revenge on his old team that he was angry about when leaving.....sounded familiar for sure. 

Just now, Noeller said:

Last night I watched '84 on the CFL's GC "Portal" thing......will get to '88 and '90 this week, and then on the weekend we'll watch '19 and '21. Watching '84 last night, it was interesting the storyline of Dieter coming back to get revenge on his old team that he was angry about when leaving.....sounded familiar for sure. 

I do the same thing - but where is the portal? YouTube? 

Apparently I need to go watch the Mud Bowl 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Harris trying to get Rider fans on his side.

They hate you too, Bro 😂

1 minute ago, canadianjayhawk said:

Why the loses? Just so you can get prepared just in case? I can hardly watch put playoff games and now I’m going to be in the stadium on Sunday. 😳

Why the loses? Just so you can get prepared just in case? I can hardly watch put playoff games and now I’m going to be in the stadium on Sunday. 😳

I like remembering why I hate these other teams so much, and it usually makes me more calm because we were more in it than you feel in the moment- so just enjoy it. 

35 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

I do the same thing - but where is the portal? YouTube? 

Apparently I need to go watch the Mud Bowl 

Harris trying to get Rider fans on his side.

They hate you too, Bro 😂

Yeah…. I’m not sure many Rider fans are going to cheer for “Android Roid Harris” as they call him. The guy who was a big part in ending their seasons in 19 and 21.