Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

3 minutes ago, Mr. Perfect said:

BC again acting like they've won the Grey Cup 

Sayles dining out on gimme picks... The team celebrating TDs against a sad sack bunch..... Enjoy it now, assholes. You're about to get smacked in the mouth hard. 

8 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Anyone else notice how many BC players where wearing long sleeves and face masks last night? I don't know how cold it was, but I can't find anything saying it was below zero.

It was close to it. I'm a couple hours south of Commonwealth, and when I went to bed after the game, snow was falling and had been for at least an hour because we had a good layer built up by that point. So anyhow I'd say she was below zero in the second half.... 

2 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I hope it’s minus 30

When booking our flights home we bought an extra checked bag to stow all our ice fishing outerwear, as we did last year. Bring on -50 for all I care. That's what the Haze Bombs are for.... #FortHew #DefendTheFort 

Edited by Noeller

When you're the champ (twice over might I add), everyone's coming for yea.

14 hours ago, Noeller said:

Sayles dining out on gimme picks... The team celebrating TDs against a sad sack bunch..... Enjoy it now, assholes. You're about to get smacked in the mouth hard. 

Quickly celebrate, then act like you've been there before especially if you're not the defending champs. 

Edited by HardCoreBlue

While I love the crossbar jokes- if Marcus Sayles just knocks the ball down instead of going for a pick and deflecting it to Moore (I think?) we wouldn’t have to hear about how they almost got to the Grey Cup (even though the cross bar throw was  going incomplete or intercepted anyway) 

That is how the 2019 WF should have ended.

Edited by Geebrr

25 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

While I love the crossbar jokes- if Marcus Sayles just knocks the ball down instead of going for a pick and deflecting it to Moore (I think?) we wouldn’t have to hear about how they almost got to the Grey Cup (even though the cross bar throw was  going incomplete or intercepted anyway) 

That is how the 2019 WF should have ended.

and on the ball that hit the bar alexander clearly undercut the receiver and would have had an easy knockdown/int anyway. that ball was never getting completed

Yup..BA was right there...and Taylor too...plus the trajectory of ball..height of cross bar and depth of Moore it was a typical Faj toss...high and not catchable...and if he was able to get his hands on it 2 bombers were gonna light him up...and even the they still needed to make the convert to just tie...people make it seem like they make that throw they were cup bound...and that's just not the case