Whatever week this is - Non B2B Champs games

Geebrr

Well as much as I despise the Riders it’s always more entertaining seeing them lose in the post season. Especially to us. I can’t believe they didn’t address their o-line situation all season. 71 sacks.. ouch. As much as Cody is a fraud. You’re not going to have much success if you can’t keep a pocket around your QB. They should clean house this off season. No excuses when you’re hosting the Grey cup not to make any moves to make your team better when it’s not working out. 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

If anyone around here ever jumped on the Riders wagon for any reason, I'd show you the ******* door from this place. Good riddance to that nonsense. **** that organization and I'd fully expect all real Riders fans to feel the same way. 

1000%,. Had a few people in my life say the bombers/ or Riders are their "second" favorite team.

Uh yeah, no. Uncultured swine 

5 hours ago, bearpants said:

Don’t forget… they were considered “all in” this year for a home grey cup… they believed coming into this season that the team they fielded this year was capable of winning it all 😂

The rot on the Riders goes deeper than just an overwhelmed head coach. It appears that Rider Prez Craig Reynolds will do nothing. He'll keep O'Day. Meanwhile, O'Day, who is the real problem in that organization & should be fired, won't be. He'll probably fire Craig Dickenson & make him the fall guy but the systemic issues with O'Day will continue. 

Yes, the Riders suck and it feels great to watch them loose but let’s remember that if we want a successful league for the Bombers to continue to dominate we need them to be at least mediocre and to turn a profit and help support the rest of the league with revenue sharing. Sending them back to telethon days is not something the league can stand, there are big financial issues with the privately owned teams and 2 of the community owned teams are sliding fast.

As much as I hate the Riders, I want to take my (future) grandchildren to Banjo Bowls in the future and teach them the ways of Rider suckdom. 

1 hour ago, GCJenks said:

Yes, the Riders suck and it feels great to watch them loose but let’s remember that if we want a successful league for the Bombers to continue to dominate we need them to be at least mediocre and to turn a profit and help support the rest of the league with revenue sharing. Sending them back to telethon days is not something the league can stand, there are big financial issues with the privately owned teams and 2 of the community owned teams are sliding fast.

As much as I hate the Riders, I want to take my (future) grandchildren to Banjo Bowls in the future and teach them the ways of Rider suckdom. 

There's no doubt we all need the league to be competitive and balanced ( with the last few extra grains of sand for the Bombers ).  Riders, Elks, Redblacks all have significant issues that need to be resolved. And resolved for next year post-haste. I'm expecting Riders & Redblacks to be firing their coaching staffs, and they better not try to steal Buck!

Elks will be fine once they turn the wins around..there a good fanbase there..they just sick of the losses...they have financial resources tucked away to weather the storm.

Not to worried about Ott either.. they have dedicated fans who stood by them through the Lapo failure..and strong ownership group...they be fine...same with Hamilton....I also not too worried about MTl...and if they become a big winner again crowds also come

T.O is T.O and I dont even think of them much...is what it is

B.C has figured things out..I expect next yr too as being even better for them and attendence rise.  

Cslgary needs to put more effort into things.. but they need to get with the times 

So sask can keep sucking

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

Went to RF.com for the first time in years and this is my favourite line so far:

I would've bet any money 6 games ago we'd be in the playoffs (crossover at least) and walking through the East to the Grey Cup...

Typing that with one hand with a Pilsner in the other.

13 hours ago, greenrider55 said:

Count me in as a Bomber fan for the playoffs. You’re a hospitable and fun group here. 

At the end of the day, that's what it's about.

2 hours ago, GCJenks said:

What is this post even? Wah wah wah

They want to go on and on about how great of fans they are this is what you get for cheering for the biggest L of a franchise in NA sports