3 stars plus hh holy cow

wbbfan

7 minutes ago, Booch said:

Bryant and Yosh playing on 1 leg..Neuf 1 arm....a still learning Gray and a valiant effort from the center..but overmatched and barley average...I'll take it...and when u have other top notch pieces...u can overcome these issues.

As long as collaros can run for his life and make magic happen. And as long as he doesn’t have to by the time ldc and bjb come around. If he still does by then he’s gonna get marino’d as will our season.  

Ellingson.......that player had himself a game......he was everywhere

Houston.........this kid delivers game in and game out

Zack..........the man that makes everything work......gets better at scrambling each time out...and makes it work

...............................Agudosi.....didn't disappoint in his first time out....I think we have another weapon

Edited by Stickem

Yup...I'd say same 3 as most here

Houston is just gonna get better too..that's the crazy part...as will big Agudosi..he plays hard and aggressive too...me like....even tho just one game...but I think we found the Lawler replacement...mind Duke is more than filling in there too...if they all keep it up...we actually have a better recieving group than last yr...and props to ZC post game praising Bailey...and pouring out key things he did...and realizing he hasn't got the touches yet..his time in the spot light will come...feel a lil for him as he is fiery and wants to contribute and complete...but I not concerned...

23 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...I'd say same 3 as most here

Houston is just gonna get better too..that's the crazy part...as will big Agudosi..he plays hard and aggressive too...me like....even tho just one game...but I think we found the Lawler replacement...mind Duke is more than filling in there too...if they all keep it up...we actually have a better recieving group than last yr...and props to ZC post game praising Bailey...and pouring out key things he did...and realizing he hasn't got the touches yet..his time in the spot light will come...feel a lil for him as he is fiery and wants to contribute and complete...but I not concerned...

Agreed on Bailey. Not worried about him. 

19 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Agreed on Bailey. Not worried about him. 

Problem for him will be staying on the roster.  Which other import receiver are you sitting to keep him on of the ones we've played this season?  Maybe he stays on above McCrae but I'm thinking we'll be bringing in some American tailbacks pretty soon here.

4 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

And ,is there a whinier crybaby for an HC ,anywhere in the league?? Everytime the camera pans his way ,hes bitching about something.

And on our last kneel down he's half way out on the field yelling at his DL to charge forward.

Complete ******.  Gameplan better and you won't have to see kneeldowns.

6 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

And ,is there a whinier crybaby for an HC ,anywhere in the league?? Everytime the camera pans his way ,hes bitching about something.

I couldn't believe that he didn't call at least one play with Carey inside the ten yard line... the guy was easily moving the chains.     That is someone who really outsmarted his own self. 

2 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

HM to my wife, who hid my cowbell somewhere in our house during the offseason (for "storage"), but apologized and bought me an even bigger one for the game last night.

Princess auto handed out mini cowbells at the tailgate. Not super loud but still effective.  

Edited by Rod Black

18 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yup...ones a chronic whiner/complainer..the other Dickieson is just a cluelessness dolt...and in over his head

I was thinking last night, one day he's gonna get fired in calgary. And man I look forward to that day.

I see a lot of don mathews in him. But I had a lot more respect for the don. 

1 hour ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Problem for him will be staying on the roster.  Which other import receiver are you sitting to keep him on of the ones we've played this season?  Maybe he stays on above McCrae but I'm thinking we'll be bringing in some American tailbacks pretty soon here.

True. Definitely need to find a way to keep him out there. 

17 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

was thinking last night, one day he's gonna get fired in calgary. And man I look forward to that day.

been thinking about the coaches cfl. 

most irritating rank

1. dave dickensen ... lapped the other entrants. screwed up olive oil face, stupid little league beany hat, endless griping, yelling, going out on field, gesticulating, crying ... clear whinner. 

2. tied  jonesand machioca.... danny boy, been here before, but with a clean slate, already made a big splash  in this competition. jones.... what is there left to say?

3. craig dickensen... again his last week of self destruction speaks for itself.

so conrgrats to the west conference for having my three of the four top level annoying head coaches. 

note to tsn.... stop showing them so much. players are all ten times better looking, show them if you must, or the sunset, local street traffic, anything, just not these dweebs. please.

Edited by Mark F

6 minutes ago, Mark F said:

to tsn.... stop showing them so much. players are all ten times better looking, show them if you must, or the sunset, anything, just not these dweebs. please.

Rotflmao….yes. Always got a kick out of the Calgary BC coach that his hat was on “lock” semi sideways. 

Edited by Rod Black

24 minutes ago, Mark F said:

been thinking about the coaches cfl. 

most irritating rank

1. dave dickensen ... lapped the other entrants. screwed up olive oil face, stupid little league beany hat, endless griping, yelling, going out on field, gesticulating, crying ... clear whinner. 

2. tied  jonesand machioca.... danny boy, been here before, but with a clean slate, already made a big splash  in this competition. jones.... what is there left to say?

3. craig dickensen... again his last week of self destruction speaks for itself.

so conrgrats to the west conference for having my three of the four top level annoying head coaches. 

note to tsn.... stop showing them so much. players are all ten times better looking, show them if you must, or the sunset, local street traffic, anything, just not these dweebs. please.

Agree with that ranking.dis-Honorable mention to Maas. 

3 hours ago, Rod Black said:

There was a number of Stamp fans in the crowd. Not one made a spectacle of themselves or antagonizing. They gave no reason to harass them. Lol

There was a good chunk of them there,from what I saw they were first bumping,shaking hands with Bomber fans afterwards,no asshats,good night for football.

3 hours ago, Mike said:

Special shout-out to that section 141 that hosts all the brand new Bomber fans claiming to be amazing super fans, yet don’t even know enough to shut up when the offence is in the red zone. @Zach Schnitzer maybe time to teach your friends a few things lol

Yeah I gotta say it is a little embarassing when you see our Oline giving the universal stfu signals.

Loudest fans? Sure. Timing not always on point though.

19 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Devonne Claybrooks. If there was a head coach in over his head it was that guy. He looked lost all the time. Just like Tim Burke.

True but he should be a dc in the league imo. Last I heard he was coaching junior in bc

14 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

True but he should be a dc in the league imo. Last I heard he was coaching junior in bc

He had a stacked team in calgary as a DC. Including Alex Singleton. Easy to look great as a DC when your D is primarily made up of all stars like it was when he was with the Stamps. Claybrooks was ordinary to subpar when he became HC of the Lions. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27