2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

will be a lot of tickets coming up for grabs once those assholes get tossed early (if they even make it to playoffs)....

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Problem was never getting tickets, it’s finding somewhere to stay.

Shouldnt be allowed to host if you don’t have the hotel space.

amen. We HAD been planning on going, but just impossible to find a place to stay, so we said "**** it" and we're going to fly home for the West Final (if the boys can get their **** figured out soon) and make a whole weekend of that, and then just have a big GC party at the house the week after. **** staying in that smelly rectangle any longer than one needs to....

Supposedly, lots of hotels are “holding rooms” that are not yet booked per a CFL directive, waiting to See what teams advance and what accommodations are required for those teams. It was recommended to get your name on a priority waiting list once rooms open up. 

The other headache is price, where some Regina hotels jacked up their prices from the normal $130-150/night to $800. I opted to stay in Moose Jaw for a much more reasonable rate. No excessive drinking for me with that commute. 

1 hour ago, Booch said:

and it's called throwing up a Faj....in lieu of lame duck...get it right! haha

I thought that was automatically inferred as the term Lame Duck and Cody Fajardo have become synonymous.

AS PER Webster Dictionary

1. A sporting term referring to a pass or throw with little accuracy and a lot of hang time

2. SEE: Cody Fajardo

54 minutes ago, Noeller said:

will be a lot of tickets coming up for grabs once those assholes get tossed early (if they even make it to playoffs)....

no...they will make the playoffs, and teams will be scared....Tha Faj and the Duke proclaimed as such...but in all honesty...I doubt they get the cross over...way Hamilton is playing they gonna wax em next week

13 hours ago, Jesse said:

Wild that these are the first guys to be guaranteed money.

usually seems to be strange guys like that when you have a first or peculiar contract. 

It’ll be interesting to see in the off season if Vets are lured more by guaranteed cash or big risky pay days like lawler.