2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

4 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

In fairness to the Riders (vomit), we had the exact thing happen last year and they seem to have handled it as swiftly as we did. Short of Dickenson opening his mouth and somehow making it worse, I don't think this incident alone can be held against them.

I can agree...but that was kinda my point...this season alone, it's headline after headline for not the greatest reasons. And just when they start getting quiet....another player steps up to collect his dumbass award.

Edited by Bigblue204

Stamps sign Maier to an extension through '24, including 400k in hard money. In their press release, the Stamps even go so far as to mention that they'll be talking to Bo at the end of the season and that "all options are on the table", which seems like code for "See ya!" Interesting times in the 403....

Just now, Noeller said:

Stamps sign Maier to an extension through '24, including 400k in hard money. In their press release, the Stamps even go so far as to mention that they'll be talking to Bo at the end of the season and that "all options are on the table", which seems like code for "See ya!" Interesting times in the 403....

Bo's going to Saskatchewan, right?

I think it will depend on how the season plays out. People crap on MBT, but his team is the 1st in the league to lock up a home playoff date (he is in the east...but still). If they make it to the GC, I'm not sure they'll be quick to move on from the guy. He's also the only QB to beat the greatest Defense in CFL history.

I can see OTT/MTL/SSK maybe Hamilton and EDM making a play for him, again depending on how the season plays out.

Edited by Bigblue204

6 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I think it will depend on how the season plays out. People crap on MBT, but his team is the 1st in the league to lock up a home playoff date (he is in the east...but still). If they make it to the GC, I'm not sure they'll be quick to move on from the guy. He's also the only QB to beat the greatest Defense in CFL history.

I can see OTT/MTL/SSK maybe Hamilton and EDM making a play for him, again depending on how the season plays out.

Bo would be deadly in T.O. cleaning up games MBT screws up, he wouldn't have to play all that often, just whenever MBT gets squirrelly.

yeah he's as good as gone from Cgy, and that is the smart move by Huff....keep the young gun in place and grow with him....where BLM lands is anyones guess...hopefully Sask throws gobs of money at him to cripple their SMS and we watch him falter bad...or get creamed repeatedly behind that crap o-line...it needs a serious re-boot...which will cost money if they do it right, cause as it sits none of their in-house "depth" has any semblance of lock down stud...

6 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Bo would be deadly in T.O. cleaning up games MBT screws up, he wouldn't have to play all that often, just whenever MBT gets squirrelly.

Bo is a career backup moving forward. He's done. That's why I don't think a team that is contending for championships will go after him....unless he's good being a back up. I see a team that is desperate to make a splash going after him though.

Also MBT is just fine at cleaning up games he screws up...See WPG vs TO in 2021 and 2022.

Edited by Bigblue204