2022 CFL Season - Non Back 2 Back Champs News

Noeller

10 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

BLM will have two choices:

Retire from Calgary with much praise, and seamlessly move to the panel. 

Work one more payday year as the QB equivalent of #33. 

BLM and Dunnigan with QB mindsets talking football. I'd take that.

34 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

BLM will have two choices:

Retire from Calgary with much praise, and seamlessly move to the panel. 

Work one more payday year as the QB equivalent of #33. 

man....had almost forgot about Harris and his irrelevance now...had he stayed here and swallowed some pride....been happy with a rotational/situational guy, he'd likely still be playing....having a nice yr and in the thick of a 3rd straight cup and further cementing his place here in Bomber lore...and being very relevant...in an extremely relevant market....sad how it played out

15 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Dickie backpedalling.... 

This is the best shitty reality show on TV 

What will these **** ups do next? 

I can’t wait to whoop that ass on Friday 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I never imagined we'd see BLM dealt THIS year, but man....that could have serious implications for the playoffs for someone. 

Where though? Who are you helping? 

TO or Montreal? For what? May as well keep him and do it after you lose the West Final here 

the thing I love best about the Riders **** show, is that it's EXACTLY what we all predicted would happen a couple years ago when Dickie took over that **** show and made Faj a starter. They fluked out some grace period, but everything we all thought was gonna happen is finally happening EXACTLY as predicted (though we could never have wished for this much fun...) 

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

the thing I love best about the Riders **** show, is that it's EXACTLY what we all predicted would happen a couple years ago when Dickie took over that **** show and made Faj a starter. They fluked out some grace period, but everything we all thought was gonna happen is finally happening EXACTLY as predicted (though we could never have wished for this much fun...) 

It is hilarious hearing their head coach confirm all the stuff we said in real time.

They weren’t that good and they weren’t beating anybody. 

He knows what’s up 

9 minutes ago, Noeller said:

yup....it's crazy that for the most part....thats exactly what we all saw coming...and it's been glorious

56 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I never imagined we'd see BLM dealt THIS year, but man....that could have serious implications for the playoffs for someone. 

Interesting that they announced the Maier signing a week before the trade deadline and a day after it was announced Dennis is out for the season.

Too bad for the Riders they don't have any offensive linemen they can offer for BLM.

3 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Interesting that they announced the Maier signing a week before the trade deadline and a day after it was announced Dennis is out for the season.

Too bad for the Riders they don't have any offensive linemen they can offer for BLM.

Can't see BLM agreeing to play behind the Riders OL anyway.

I think if he doesn't get an ideal scenario that he can excel in, the broadcast booth is waiting.

1. Bo-Levi ain't goin' nowhere.

2. What to say about the Riders in general and Dickinson in particular? Dickinson can't even properly call out "his" team for crappy attitude and play, and as an encore, he can't even walk his comments back properly. Pathetic. And this was once a proud franchise. How have the mighty fallen!

/

'

Edited by Tracker

22 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

I think the timing is great.  Fajardo is probably in full meltdown mode over the thought of BLM potentially going there (either this season or next) and taking his job.  😂

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I suppose it depends who you're sending back the other way...

OK, I'll play silly bugger.

Burnham to the 6 game, covers a good portion of BLM's wage. Any combo of Stamps O. Linemen and draft picks would do nicely in a trade with BC,  It's the right time for the Stamps to get something in return since Bo won't be back next year.

I'm aware that you don't trade to a division rival pre-playoffs, but I think Huff could do this one, knowing that BLM is broken. I also think that it is the one trade that Bo would accept.

BC needs to make this happen for any chance in the playoffs (Barring a Rourke comeback).

7 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

OK, I'll play silly bugger.

Burnham to the 6 game, covers a good portion of BLM's wage. Any combo of Stamps O. Linemen and draft picks would do nicely in a trade with BC,  It's the right time for the Stamps to get something in return since Bo won't be back next year.

I'm aware that you don't trade to a division rival pre-playoffs, but I think Huff could do this one, knowing that BLM is broken. I also think that it is the one trade that Bo would accept.

BC needs to make this happen for any chance in the playoffs (Barring a Rourke comeback).

But you gotta think they're pretty committed to VAJ at this point, after making their big move a month ago..... not sure they're going to cut bait already.