CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

2 hours ago, lyin' guy said:

You figure the game is over? 

Well it is over. And the bombers won. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

This is essentially all that comes out of a rider fans mouth if this guys ass was a rider fans mouth

Diarrhea Yikes GIF - Diarrhea Yikes Poop - Discover & Share GIFs

Omg. Sheesh. That’s rough to be a rider fan. Gad. 

Edited by Rod Black

5 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Sure, I’ll make sure to do so going forward. Just seemed more of a rotational guy in 2019, with Nevis & Thomas getting more starts.

Everyone on the Bombers DL is a rotational player. That's how their 4th quarter points against is so low. They constantly rotate everyone throughout the game and they're still fresh and able to get after it late in the game. Bombers depth and physicality is what lets them win. People are only just starting to clue in now. They are downplayed because they don't often blow teams out on the score board, but they drag teams into a street fight and just never let us. The Bombers might lose, but it's gonna take a hell of an effort by an opponent to do it. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Everyone on the Bombers DL is a rotational player. That's how their 4th quarter points against is so low. They constantly rotate everyone throughout the game and they're still fresh and able to get after it late in the game. Bombers depth and physicality is what lets them win. People are only just starting to clue in now. They are downplayed because they don't often blow teams out on the score board, but they drag teams into a street fight and just never let us. The Bombers might lose, but it's gonna take a hell of an effort by an opponent to do it. 

Most fans have no clue who Jonathon Kongbo is, and he'd be starting full time on every other team. He'd be a star in the league of not for being a rotational player with this Bombers DL..... 

Edited by Noeller

Just now, Noeller said:

Most fans have no clue who Jonathon Kongbo is, and he'd be starting full time on evrry other team. He'd be a star in the league of not for being a rotational player with this Bombers DL..... 

Really? I saw during the threat people talking about him being quite ineffective when he’s in. Though he did get an NFL shot, so clearly talented.

1 minute ago, Rod Black said:

Well it is over. And the bombers won. 

Correct. You guys are way better than I thought. But I do admit I want you knocked down a peg or 2. 

Don't get me wrong, I was Bomber fan when you won the Cup, but I don't like 1 team being so dominant. And I don't like cocky fans. So there, I said it. Sling your arrows

Just now, greenrider55 said:

Really? I saw during the threat people talking about him being quite ineffective when he’s in. Though he did get an NFL shot, so clearly talented.

Get a clue, your best DL is a failed tight end that juices on weekdays, Riders are trash, Bombers are top tier, end of ******* story

2 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Correct. You guys are way better than I thought. But I do admit I want you knocked down a peg or 2. 

Don't get me wrong, I was Bomber fan when you won the Cup, but I don't like 1 team being so dominant. And I don’t like cocky fans.  So there, I said it. Sling your arrows

To be honest, what would you expect! 

5 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Don't get me wrong, I was Bomber fan when you won the Cup, but I don't like 1 team being so dominant. And I don't like cocky fans. So there, I said it. Sling your arrows

I thought you said you got it? Obviously not. Go back to your 4 posters on Lionbackers.