2021 Blue Bombers Season

BBlink

11 hours ago, 17to85 said:

He gets open and catches the ball... his qb made a point to lobby for him to stay on the team. Perhaps we should trust that opinion more than an arm chair GM.

I suggested that he may have the other intangibles. Just was stating that based on the measurables and the lack of production i'm not sure what they see in him.  I would love nothing more than for him to be the next Cahoon/Denmark type of guy. Maybe he will be.

15 hours ago, 17to85 said:

He gets open and catches the ball... his qb made a point to lobby for him to stay on the team. Perhaps we should trust that opinion more than an arm chair GM.

I haven't seen any particular ability to  create separation from him or ability to do any thing with a cushion but he has great hands. Robert Gordon Esq up side. Even a small wr doesn't need to be a speed tool guy. He just has to make up for that else where. 

McKnight has guts and blocks his butt off. If he was 6 3 and 220 he'd be a blue chip prospect. 

I don't think Rosie really brings any thing McKnight doesn't so kinda makes sense.

If we can retain Lawler Bailey demski and woli that's a great 4 man line up. Part of me would love to see lucky back in the off season but I'm not holding my breath. The Bombers have shown they can find and develop wrs. And now we have an offense that won't waste them. We had two really good guys in camp who looked like starters go down for the year too. So I'm not worried with the moves they make at wr depth. 

16 hours ago, White Out said:

Buying a batter powered heated  hoodie for the west final. maybe even a heater jogger if such a thing exists. After today bundling up isn't good enough for my old bones

The DeWalt  jackets work great. But my mommy would like if my bum was covered. 

https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCHJ083TD1-2X-Heated-Barn-Tobacco/dp/B07HDL8W4H/ref=sr_1_90?keywords=DEWALT+Heated+Jacket&qid=1637536997&sr=8-90

There’s even one made for women which let them keep their **** warm and your hands cozy. 
https://www.amazon.ca/Venustas-Womens-Heated-Jacket-Battery/dp/B08F4WXTG4/ref=sr_1_92_sspa?keywords=DEWALT+Heated+Jacket&qid=1637536997&sr=8-92-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyNzVPVDdYMkhVNkdTJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMjkwODEyMVJGNUVYVjRNODVKNiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTA3MTk1M1FGUk1FTUdST1c3RyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2J0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

3 hours ago, Rod Black said:

The DeWalt  jackets work great. But my mommy would like if my bum was covered. 

https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCHJ083TD1-2X-Heated-Barn-Tobacco/dp/B07HDL8W4H/ref=sr_1_90?keywords=DEWALT+Heated+Jacket&qid=1637536997&sr=8-90

There’s even one made for women which let them keep their **** warm and your hands cozy. 

Where would your hands have to be?

On 2021-11-21 at 12:53 AM, White Out said:

Buying a batter powered heated  hoodie for the west final. maybe even a heater jogger if such a thing exists. After today bundling up isn't good enough for my old bones

At first I thought "Ah Fried chicken. It powers my heating system" then "wait clothes?" In my younger days it was antifreeze all the way. 

Yes there are battery powered clothes for the  construction industry branded for the popular tool companies and I beleive there are models that include bottom coverage. You should be good to go.   

Just now, JCon said:

Totally realistic if he's done in the NFL. Otherwise,we may have to wait for another year. 

I just can't see him getting another opportunity. The Cards feel like a best/only shot kind of deal.

Just now, Noeller said:

Jesus Christ.......could you even imagine.......but there's gotta be some kinda deadline on when you can add people to your roster, no? 

Is there though?

What if we had an injury though? You have to be able to add players at any time.