2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

17 minutes ago, Sard said:

I find it hard to believe as well because of the fact that he abandoned them once before...  I guess if you give him both the GM and Head Coach jobs he might stick around a little longer, but I'd still be nervous with him if I were the Elks.

Tell him I’m advance that there is no “out-clause” in this contract. If he balks, move on. Fool me once…

1 hour ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Soo ***** mad about that. Any thing like that or messing with the ratio or field would be a serious risk to survival of Canadian football. 

Collaros gets mop biggie modp Bryant mol and mos coach of the year. Alford should've been rookie but pretty good. 

27 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Interest in gambling has grown. Not interest in 4 downs.

Ambrosie is the worst.

Hey everyone, let's start flailing wildly in  attempts to make people like the CFL, while ignoring completely the reasons why millions already do! High five!

One down year for offense and they hit the panic button. Infuriating.

28 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Idk would he pander soo hard before the gc? Maybe maybe not. I'd like to think not but he's the worst commish in a very long time. 

26 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

I would agree with you for sure, but both Farhan and Naylor have been giving it legs too. 

I feel like when Randy said everything would be up for review when it came to the rules. Someone piped up and said "even the 3 downs compared to 4?' And Randy said "everything will be up for review".....and then they wrote that article.

1 minute ago, Bigblue204 said:

I feel like when Randy said everything would be up for review when it came to the rules. Someone piped up and said "even the 3 downs compared to 4?' And Randy said "everything will be up for review".....and then they wrote that article.

Is that how it happened? Otherwise the 4 downs idea did cause a pause. 

56 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Thats a good point too. Those two were all in on the cfl going full xfl rules since the first talks. 

11 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

I honestly don't know. But the article quotes no one And just complains about the possibility of the change. 3down trying to make a story out of nothing imo

After more thought, that’s probably accurate. Occam’s razor and all. 3DN is pretty much garbage these days anyhow. 

9 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Thats a good point too. Those two were all in on the cfl going full xfl rules since the first talks. 

I'm convinced Naylor very much wants to be a part of the xfl. And I dont mean that in  bad way. But he always pushes every and any piece of info about the CFL/XFL connection. Regardless of how meaningless it is.

Not really sure what 4 downs does to improve the game.  Ensures that teams never pass?  To borrow from hockey to me it would be like removing the red line entirely and getting rid of icing.  Awesome, right?  No whistles!  No, now everyone just keeps firing the puck back and forth and there's no skill in the game.

Maybe start investing in coaching QB's right down to the grassroots so we have 15 guys each season who can throw.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules