2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

this will prob hurt them more than help...u know 100 percent they gonna try and force it to him, and there will be tons of over the top support on the attempts as teams know he will rarely beat you on anything intermediate anyway, so they can cheat an extra guy over...plus...u need time to properly set up and toss a "true" 50/50 shot and he wont get it

And really, if you base your long game soley on 50/50 hopes and dreams you won't be going far come cold weather playoff time anyway...let alone normal league play

Randy Moss wouldnt make cofaj any better.

I agree,mhis receivers have  really bailed him out.

dirt balls, behind, ahead, high. 

He isnt very good. now we know he seems to be a bad team mate, if he blamed others.

blech.

Bombers do not need Duke, or anyone else.

Edited by Mark F

1 minute ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Apparently Nick Marshall was also his QB at Auburn, so he does have a few connections over there. Unfortunately for him.

so....can we expect him to act like an assbag too then..take dumb penalties and be selfish?..lol

1 minute ago, Mark F said:

Randy Moss wouldnt make cofaj any better.

dirt balls, behind, ahead, high. 

He isnt very good. 

Bombers do not need Duke, or anyone else.

nope....and he's no burner...if anything they need a speed guy

And I prefer we load up on defense or kicker if we are able too...A Rose would help us way more than a Duke...we are fine on offence...and we have a 6 foot 6 guy on the roster with better speed we can run down the rail on jump ball opportunities if that was the crux of our offence...which it isn't as we are balanced now, and can make all kinds of different deep throws

I know we all like to rag on the riders... but I find it hard to believe their offense won't be helped even a little bit by the return of Evans and additional of Duke...

Sorry... I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way... but I'm uncomfortable with the Bombers being this dominant... in my lifetime as a Bomber fan, I'm not sure I've ever seen a Bomber team this much better than everyone else... not even 2001... I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen... even seeing some of the usual debbie downers around here optimistic just feels weird...

Edited by bearpants

3 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

Evidently Duke Williams was released in August using a so called injury settlement. He had a hamstring issue in August 2 weeks before getting released. How long does it take to heal a hamstring pull? 

depending on the severity....could be months if you don't let it totally heal, and can be easily tweaked...guess we shall see

4 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I know we all like to rag on the riders... but I find it hard to believe their offense won't be helped even a little bit by the return of Evans and additional of Duke...

Sorry... I'm not sure if anyone else feels this way... but I'm uncomfortable with the Bombers being this dominant... in my lifetime as a Bomber fan, I'm not sure I've ever seen a Bomber team this much better than everyone else... not even 2001... I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen... even seeing some of the usual debbie downers around here optimistic just feels weird...

Oh for sure those guys would help, that being said they need to get the ball in consistent fashion, as well as need an oline to allow the QB whomever that may be to get the QB the time....as of 8 games into this season...neither of the last 2 statements have been shown to be apparent