2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

I think winning against BC tonight goes along way in enticing Duke to sign with the Bombers. That's if he wants to sign with a team that legit change to make it to GC and not about the $$$. 

BC has a pull already since he played with Reilly before. They will be really scary if they have Burnham, Whitehead and Duke. 
SSK can offer $$$ because they really don't care to go over the cap. 
EDM doesn't have anything to offer at this point and they're dead last in the CFL. Although if he signs with them, he can go back to NFL again after their remaining 7 games. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

3 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I think winning against BC tonight goes along way in enticing Duke to sign with the Bombers. That's if he wants to sign with a team that legit change to make it to GC and not about the $$$. 

BC has a pull already since he played with Reilly before. They will be really scary if they have Burnham, Whitehead and Duke. 
EDM doesn't have anything to offer at this point and they're dead last in the CFL. Although if he signs with them, he can go back to NFL again after their remaining 7 games. 

I doubt he is waiting on any game. He wants to get paid and try the NFL next year I would bet. 

Edited by Geebrr

10 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Thatd be sick.

Come to winnipeg duke, might get less base money, but get 2 extra play off checks and a grey cup ring. 

Who would he replace?

57 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Would think Toronto, but would also think they have to be close to over the cap at this point.

That won't stop them.

10 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

BC can have all the great receivers in the world but if Mike Reilly is getting pummelled & is throwing off his back it won't matter. That OL isn't very good. I loved seeing Sukh Chung being thrown around like a ragdoll by Stove Richardson.

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Who would he replace?

That won't stop them.

BC can have all the great receivers in the world but if Mike Reilly is getting pummelled & is throwing off his back it won't matter. That OL isn't very good. I loved seeing Sukh Chung being thrown around like a ragdoll by Stove Richardson.

Duke would go in for Bailey at this point. Or woli and we move around nis. 

16 hours ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I don't see it in Sask..they got outbid on one of their own (Moncreif) and tells you something that if it was fairly close and he wouldn't sign there..not saying it was but Sask is not a top destination for u.s players to got to if they have a choice...I see him land probably in Calgary or Hamilton...wild card here

1 minute ago, Booch said:

I don't see it in Sask..they got outbid on one of their own (Moncreif) and tells you something that if it was fairly close and he wouldn't sign there..not saying it was but Sask is not a top destination for u.s players to got to if they have a choice...I see him land probably in Calgary or Hamilton...wild card here

Great point on Moncreif.

1 hour ago, Geebrr said:

Great point on Moncreif.

I second that. I wonder if moncreif is kicking him self for not signing here. 

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

New staff in Edmonton but I don't rule them out. 

Wherever he goes, he will be a problem for everyone else.

He seems like our ideal WR

About to be a new staff in edm too lol. 

9 minutes ago, Booch said:

Could u imagine Duke with Zack running around buying time and always looking downfield....damn

Opening up space for Lawler, Demski, Wolitarski, Adams, and Bailey (although I imagine he would have to come out unfortunately).

The thing about Duke is he just fits the mentality here. Very talented, but will block his ass off and just flat out play mean.

Edited by Geebrr

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Argos released Vontae Diggs

Maybe opening up a roster spot for Duke???

Interesting, but they got that first round pick nfl wr on the PR iirc. I wouldnt be surprised if it was TOR. But I dont see a fit unless braverman is hurt long term. They have a good core. 

Diggs is a solid lber, good on teams too. Idk if he'd displace rocquemore though. 

Just now, Brandon said:

Toronto does not need help on receiver,  it would be wasted money for them.

But wasting money IS the argo way right now isnt it? I think itd only make sense if they make a trade and move a wr to another team too. They are deep at wr.