2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

I'm actually interested in Tucker. He will come in cheaper than Posey and I think he is better than Nelson as a backup KR/PR just in case of another injury to Grant (**knock on wood**)

Posey has returned a bit too and is far more athletic. Id take him over tucker easily. 

Just now, JCon said:

Maybe hammy given theyve dropped a couple guys recently? tor always looking to spend money. Could be the riders, hate that idea. 

Dukes a game changer, if hes healthy every team should be after him. 

Maybe Ottawa, they need a receiver and they don't have a lot of guy getting big $$$. Although if I'm Duke I'll go with a contender. 

I'll hate it if he goes to SSK or BC. 

For the Bombers he will definitely fit on the slotback position where Bailey is now. He would be an instant upgrade on that position. No offense on Bailey.   Dare to dream though. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

I hate to say it but I doubt the Bombers are even sniffing around any of those three.  With their record being what it is and having Roosevelt on the roster not being able to get into a game, just don’t see it unfortunately.  It would be nice to have a game changer like Williams or Posey, but I think this team prefers to win by committee and not just one or two big guns.

Just now, Dirty30 said:

I hate to say it but I doubt the Bombers are even sniffing around any of those three.  With their record being what it is and having Roosevelt on the roster not being able to get into a game, just don’t see it unfortunately.  It would be nice to have a game changer like Williams or Posey, but I think this team prefers to win by committee and not just one or two big guns.

I would agree but they've continually and unsuccessfully tried to recruit top-tier receivers.  

Just now, Geebrr said:

Posey isn't a game changer.

So much clout from a handful of games. Cut repeatedly 

They would releaae Namaan. 

Hes certainly a guy who has treaded on a bunch of flashes. That said if he got hot down the stretch he could take over games. Ultimate low risk hi reward guy if he's reasonably priced.

Right now I would suspect that any changes at WR would be internal barring a trade. Im sure we'd give a call to duke and Id love to see him here but he's just not the type of guy we bring in especially mid season. I think the biggest splash could be if Cam Meredith gets healthy and comes back. That could be pretty big too. 

If there is a decent bit of movement at the deadline other than kicker, which I dont think would come by trade, I think we'd be in the market for a depth canadian / STs stud. Or maybe bring back winston rose. I think if we get a kicker its gonna be from down south via FA. 

I would think both Posey and Williams would be looking to just sign for the rest of the season and hope for another possibility at catching on with an NFL team next season. It would not make much sense then for a non-playoff bound team in signing either of them. I’m sure both players would also be looking at signing with potential playoff teams for the opportunity for more cash. I can see Posey going to BC or Calgary and Williams to the Riders or Argos. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Ive got a gut feeling he goes to Sask. That would not make me happy. Ottawa makes too much sense but would he want to sign with a bottom team? Doubt it.

Shaq Evans, though. If they had him against the Bombers, surely Cody F-word would have dismantled us. Or, so I hear. ;)