Parade

New_Earth_Mud

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

I basically walked from Portage and Main to the Forks with the QB truck. At one point Streveler had to start declining the beers, said he was hammered. Great to see so many people come out for it. Was an absolute blast!!

I don't think he's slept since sunday hahaha

Here's the entire parade...all 1hr and 45min of it for those that couldn't attend or who would like to re-live it :)

N_E_M...if you want to copy the vid and add it to your OP I will just delete this.

Edited by Deiter Fan

Just now, Noeller said:

Getting an O'Shea jersey now.....just debating whether to get a 50 or a 19 (as I've mentioned before..) but leaning toward 50. Either way...I'm absolutely getting one and hope to get that autographed next summer.

If you're going to get an O'Shea jersey, you have got to get number 19.  He never wore 50 for us, so having that number on a Bomber jersey would make 0 sense, in my opinion.

I was there... Matt Nichols speech was incredible... very heartfelt and left many in tears... I think we can all agree he's not the perfect QB... but he was such an integral part of turning this team around and any failure to recognize that is just disrespectful and ignorant... let's give Matt the respect he deserves! 

17 minutes ago, bearpants said:

I was there... Matt Nichols speech was incredible... very heartfelt and left many in tears... I think we can all agree he's not the perfect QB... but he was such an integral part of turning this team around and any failure to recognize that is just disrespectful and ignorant... let's give Matt the respect he deserves! 

Does anyone have a video of that part? I wasn't able to catch it.

Edited by Nickthesizz

The parade and speeches were short wet and epic.

Willie and Harris were awesome on the mic.

I got chills when Mayor Bowman said Chancellor Matheson will re named Grey Cup Champions Way. Wow o wow!

Dressed of course as GOLD MEMBER, I was lucky enough to get a big drunken bear hug from Streveler when he was passing me on his way to the speech stage. I’ll never forget it!