The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

17 hours ago, Booch said:

I post on both...enjoy both equally and don't really notice a real difference...the one thing that I notice at the other forum is that there are more fans there who are just that fans...and don't have extensive football knowledge or back ground in it, but are hard core fans, and they use the forum as an avenue to learn and educate themselves, and seem appreciative for it

Here you have some savy vets of the game in varying degrees, which leads to a bit more intense and at times heated discussion, and a bit more mud slinging, but I find that fun and entertaining and rarely offensive in any way...if yiou can dish it...you gotta be able and expect to take it right back

Man, I've had my share!! If you're gonna give it then you'll get it back. All good, 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I miss Garret, can you imagine what he would’ve been saying about Harris failing a drug test?

That guy thinks Al Bradbury is on steroids. 😂

I wish I could imagine it but my brain is not wired to think like Gbill...lol. He thinks everyone is on roids because he can't understand how he ended up being so, how shall I put it....scrawny.

Edited by gcn11

1 hour ago, GOLD MEMBER said:

Oh ya, even better PJrocks isn’t here either!

1 hour ago, Pigskin said:

To be free of PJ. 

As Chevy said, he's already here and not even 20 comments in and he's already taking shots at the members.

On 2019-11-12 at 1:16 PM, bluebeliever said:

1st time they made adjustments..... right.  Bo said the Bomber D was the best in the league at adjustments.  I'll try one of the best in the biz over a forum full of experts. LOL

Hopefully he has his big boy pants on cuz whining and hitting the report button because someone dared to disagree with him or point out his childish BS isn't going to work here.

18 minutes ago, The Zipp said:

Dude wore out the "report to moderator" button...my inbox was filled up

I'd have to believe that he reported me more than once, lol...

I thought the two of us were actually friends, well as much as you can be friends in a text based world, lol... but then I guess I would say something that would upset him and he was on me... I'd remind him though, that if he was looking for a fight, I was his Huckleberry..., that would usually settle him back down...