The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

5 hours ago, 66 Chevelle said:

I'd have to believe that he reported me more than once, lol...

I thought the two of us were actually friends, well as much as you can be friends in a text based world, lol... but then I guess I would say something that would upset him and he was on me... I'd remind him though, that if he was looking for a fight, I was his Huckleberry..., that would usually settle him back down...

Oh 66...if anyone said anything even remotely critical of Matt Nichols you went straight up onto his basement candle lit revenge list.

I am sure you are up there..lol

1 minute ago, gcn11 said:

Oh 66...if anyone said anything even remotely critical of Matt Nichols you went straight up onto his basement candle lit revenge list.

I am sure you are up there..lol

oh but  know, lol... I actually laughed out loud at this...

I told him one time that he needed to just "go back down in his mom's basement and keep on eating glue and finger painting and leave the football talk to the grown ups" lol... he was livid! I also got in trouble for that one, lol... I thought it was funny..

1 minute ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Wasn't he the guy that had a biggie for Goltz?

No different guy. The guy you are talking about was the guy who faked TC reports, the guy im talking about was the guy who went loco here when people disagreed with his TC summaries. They werent fake though.

10 minutes ago, 66 Chevelle said:

oh but  know, lol... I actually laughed out loud at this...

I told him one time that he needed to just "go back down in his mom's basement and keep on eating glue and finger painting and leave the football talk to the grown ups" lol... he was livid! I also got in trouble for that one, lol... I thought it was funny..

oooh no...you may not realize it but you hit him straight in the nads with that one. No one has ever taken his own opinion more seriously than he did.

Last year I made a comment about disgruntled postal carriers and HR workers being unstable in a joke about Jason Maas and he reported me to the mods saying i was taking a personal jab at him. Turns out he works in HR somewhere. How the hell would i know that?

Last year he left TEP and burned every bridge on the way out when people were calling for Nichols to be benched during the losing streak. Called everyone a lot of bad things on the way out.

I fully expect him to return one day and i suspect he will get a pretty rough ride when he does.

Edited by gcn11

there have been several that had issues with 'letting things go' or taking it all too personal... I don't know how long it was that every time I said something that they didn't agree with I would get "you're just mad because they cut LDW" and they would turn it into something it wasn't... once that died down I got the whole "you're a Nichols hater"... we could be talking about the turf at IG Field and they would say that, lol...

I never took any of it personal or got mad over it... but if they were looking for a fight it's like I said, I'm no wall flower... they would get so mad at me too, lol... Colton... the whole routine I did with him and his mom calling me about him having trouble on the 'short bus'... wasn't very nice... but he would come out of the wood work just poking me and looking for trouble... and he found it, lol... I finally had to quit giving into them and not respond because it seemed like it always landed in my lap as the instigator, and I wasn't... by the end it was so bad that I didn't even have to comment and they were calling me out, lol.. thank god that is all behind us now... 

but I can assure you that if I have something to say I also have something to back up my position... I learned early on that subjective opinion that is unsupported didn't go over well... as it shouldn't in most cases...

Just now, gcn11 said:

yep..gbill was at every TC he could make it too. No doubt about that.

the dude would actually miss work to attend, lol... he was dedicated, that's for sure..., I was honestly surprised that when he left last year that he didn't come back... I figured he'd go off for a few days, a week maybe and then be back... but the dude has resolve... left... gone... finito...

1 minute ago, 66 Chevelle said:

the dude would actually miss work to attend, lol... he was dedicated, that's for sure..., I was honestly surprised that when he left last year that he didn't come back... I figured he'd go off for a few days, a week maybe and then be back... but the dude has resolve... left... gone... finito...

Nah...he was close to a permanent vacation and he knew it. Committed hari kari instead.

Just now, 66 Chevelle said:

why in the world would someone attempt to fake TC reports? what's the payoff for someone doing such?  odd...

There was an old Bomber forum called OurBombers that was still running but basically defunct. He left here and set up multiple accounts there and held conversations with himself there. He shows up a few times a year at TEP to make up stuff and tell us how stupid we are. He was the guy there a couple weeks ago claiming to be an ex-Bomber with inside locker room info. lol

There was an old Bomber forum called OurBombers that was still running but basically defunct. He left here and set up multiple accounts there and held conversations with himself there. He shows up a few times a year at TEP to make up stuff and tell us how stupid we are. He was the guy there a couple weeks ago claiming to be an ex-Bomber with inside locker room info. lol. Mentally ill is my guess.

There was an old Bomber forum called OurBombers that was still running but basically defunct. He left here and set up multiple accounts there and held conversations with himself there. He shows up a few times a year at TEP to make up stuff and tell us how stupid we are. He was the guy there a couple weeks ago claiming to be an ex-Bomber with inside locker room info. lol

that's so funny, because while I was reading this I was thinking of that dude from New Mexico or where ever that showed up a few weeks ago... when he was complaining about fans 'not showing up' I asked him where his season tickets were located, lol... of course he wasn't even in country... but felt the need to call everyone else out... what a loser...

the lengths that some will go to trying to be the center of attention... but setting up multiple accounts in order to converse with yourself... now that's a whole new level of odd and sad...

6 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

since actually meeting and becoming close friends with LDW I hear all kinds of stuff coming from Winnipeg... LDW is still friends and stays in contact with a lot of current and ex Bombers... he doesn't share it all with me and it's not necessarily 'bad'... it's just not my story to tell so I don't feel like it's my place to repeat anything that he might share... but he has shared his experiences with me, both as a Bomber and with other teams, and I will say, at times it is nothing as I had imagined... how things actually work within systems and such... eye opening...

27 minutes ago, gcn11 said:

That was him? Lol.

31 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Who was it that recognized GBill at one of the Bomber practices? GBill went off on him accusing him of being a stocker. LOL

I remember that, lol... and he was serious thinking the dude was stalking him... that was the 2017 season I think... like nobody has anything better to do than seek out and stalk fellow forum members, lol... if people want to stalk me I'll give ya my address...

Speaking of long time posters.... Someone grabbed me out of the drink line at McMahon on Sunday. Recognized me and knew my first name. Talked about OB.com and the new site.... Wanted to get a picture together. I'm sorry to day I have absolutely NO clue who this person was... Clearly a long term poster. If that guy is on here.... Who were you... Ha ha....?.