The Other Bomber Forum

BBRT

1 hour ago, Lincoln Locomotive said:

Well for now we have one site and most of us here are Bomber fans and or Rider/Cat paid informants!   I have virtually given up on the other forum for now so this site is serving my needs very well.   I like the function of rating the post which we used to be able to do on the other site.     This is leading up to be an epic tilt with many story lines.....the biggest being Zach's return to play the team that dumped him with their replacement QB starting against him.   It's the stuff of football legend.....the odds makers have us as the underdog by 3 points or so.....I'm thinking this could be another game where it boils down to who gets the final drive of the game.    Hopefully, this time it will be us!   

That being said, I like our chances!

Lol, silly Lincoln.

Trying to get back on topic....

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Dang I thought the riders became the underdogs when those 4 outta 6 sports people picked the Bombers to win...... the odds makers are usually way more correct than sports writers aren't they ?....... but 3 points is nothing in the cfl

Don't want to get into a whole thing on how sports odds are calculated but 3 point favorites is not necessarily saying the Riders are favorites. Basically means the game is a toss up and they are giving the spread that their analytics suggest will attract the most action.

5 hours ago, gcn11 said:

Nope not about you.  I actually like you PJ. I will kindly recommend you read the thread and you will clearly see who 66 and I were talking about.

In the meantime i will assume that you are sorry for the comments made to 66 and I. BTW, without going back into it you didn't prove jackshit wrong about what I said. We just agreed to disagree and let it go.

My bad.  Yes sorry about the confusion.  Post deleted.  Happy to move on.

Edited by bluebeliever

4 hours ago, New_Earth_Mud said:

Lets not bring that crap over here.

If pj wants to....let him.   Im sure someone here will take care of it.

They will figure it out.

Here to talk ball.  Hope you can do the same.  I'll give you a second chance but I won't put up with the personal insults you routinely posted about me in the past.

53 minutes ago, TrueBlue75 said:

Soooo, any sightings here of the EP resident rider fans jayrock or trapper? Wouldn’t mind if ridermania made it over here...

I def want Ridermania and trapper here, and I would accept jayrock's wife because she's a Bomber fan and sounds very cool. She puts up with him already and probably needs our community's support.

1 hour ago, blue_or_die said:

I def want Ridermania and trapper here, and I would accept jayrock's wife because she's a Bomber fan and sounds very cool. She puts up with him already and probably needs our community's support.

Oh ya Jayrock’s wife for sure but not Jayrock.🤨

Yes Trapper and Ridermania are cool enough to hang with us

Not to mention that pesky feline catfan😹

Someone mention my name? :)

I was lurking for a bit but figured I'd just browse until the other forum came back.  Just want to wish my Bomber friends luck today.  A Bomber / TiCat Grey Cup would sure have a lot of cool story lines about ending droughts.  But this game is insane with its own story lines.  I have always been a Zach fan and have stuck up for him whenever I could. That doesn't change.  He is a great guy and if he leads the Bombers to success I will be extremely happy for him.  Next week's grey cup happens to fall on my daughter's due date to have our first grandchild...so that's where my focus is and  so really don't mind a Bomber celebration this year (especially if you guys can let us have 2020).  That being said....I am still going to be cheering the Riders on big-time today.  I leave for the stadium in about 15 minutes. 

Hope any fans that made it in for the game are having a good time.  Weather is fantastic!  Hopefully it is an exciting game....and this year has had some VERY exciting games....so I expect nothing less.

Cheers!

6 minutes ago, Trapper said:

I was lurking for a bit but figured I'd just browse until the other forum came back.  Just want to wish my Bomber friends luck today.  A Bomber / TiCat Grey Cup would sure have a lot of cool story lines about ending droughts.  But this game is insane with its own story lines.  I have always been a Zach fan and have stuck up for him whenever I could. That doesn't change.  He is a great guy and if he leads the Bombers to success I will be extremely happy for him.  Next week's grey cup happens to fall on my daughter's due date to have our first grandchild...so that's where my focus is and  so really don't mind a Bomber celebration this year (especially if you guys can let us have 2020).  That being said....I am still going to be cheering the Riders on big-time today.  I leave for the stadium in about 15 minutes. 

Hope any fans that made it in for the game are having a good time.  Weather is fantastic!  Hopefully it is an exciting game....and this year has had some VERY exciting games....so I expect nothing less.

Cheers!

Thanks Trapper - you are one of the good ones...hope all goes well for your daughter!!

GO BOMBERS!!

12 minutes ago, Trapper said:

Cheers!

Wishing you well on family stuff, and horribly on football stuff. 

32 minutes ago, Trapper said:

Cheers!

Congrats on the grandchild!

Hi guys!

What a crazy game.  Probably the best goal-line defense I have seen in a game.  Course, I think there was some dumb play-calling that helped but plays were made.

It's strange how many discussions I got into over the past season+ saying that I believe Collaros still has something to give.  Man those long balls of his had zip and accuracy.  I just wish it wasn't against the Riders but hey.... Imma gonna say it... "I told you so" !!    lol

Good luck in Calgary next week!  I HOPE the drought is over and many of you (or your kids) can actually see a championship win.  I'll be rooting for you!

Enjoy the week...best week of football if you're in the big game.  Collaros will be looking to finish his revenge tour.

20 hours ago, Trapper said:

Cheers!

I read this yesterday before the game,  at the end of the game my son and his wife called to say they are expecting their second kid .... wierd lol.