looking ahead-LDC

Nolby

11 minutes ago, Captain Blue said:

I never expect us to win this game any season, but after this week its even harder to predict a Bombers' win. Hope I'm wrong and we get a surprise W.

Are you kidding? Everything is coming up Bombers. No starting qb, star running back suspended, but ticket free agent receiver released. Riders might as well throw in the towel now because there is no reason  the bombers should win, so clearly they are going to squeak out a close win on the backs of a big defensive or special teams play which won't really count because of stats.

27 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Jeff Hecht 3 INT game...?  Then the team does some lines off his bicep to celebrate?

I'm thinking Streveler rushes for 500 yards, including the winning touchdown with no time left on the clock. He struts to center field and spikes the football, only it isn't a football, it's steroids, which the entire Bomber team then injects themselves with. This causes the heads of the entire front row of Rider fans to explode simultaneously, all while Gainer deflowers a stuffed tiger because he forgot who they were playing. Bombers win 6-0, as a roided up Medlock misses the extra point. After the game Cody Fajardo quits in shame, causing the entire Rider fan base to claim he was never very good anyways, and if he was, it was because they clapped real hard.

Edited by Super Duper Negatron

26 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

I'm thinking Streveler rushes for 500 yards, including the winning touchdown with no time left on the clock. He struts to center field and spikes the football, only it isn't a football, it's steroids, which the entire Bomber team then injects themselves with. This causes the heads of the entire front row of Rider fans to explode simultaneously, all while Gainer deflowers a stuffed tiger because he forgot who they were playing. Bombers win 6-0, as a roided up Medlock misses the extra point. After the game Cody Fajardo quits in shame, causing the entire Rider fan base to claim he was never very good anyways, and if he was, it was because they clapped real hard.

I’ve always said it was entirely possible. 

28 minutes ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Seems legit.

22 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Yeah, it goes back even further than that. I was so confident the year the Riders started their 3RD STRING QB Rocky Butler who was probably a worse passer than Streveler...and we get beat.

We also lost in 1990, 1988, and 1984, years we won the Grey Cup.

for sure, it goes back much further than that.... 2011 just really cemented it for me....