Training Camp 2018

Anyways... hope we can find a spot for Myles white, love the way he moves around the field and has really nice hands, Bowman, and Dressler stood out in the scrimmage so far they seem to be able to find the soft spots in the defence. Streveler struggling out there today in my opinion.

Edited by Gotmilt

I value the reports and I also value the opinions of those who are watching camp.  Just because someone sees something different than another camp report, or someone has an opinion that is more negative about a player, doesn't make that opinion any less valid and I think it's absurd to jump on that person and say they're wrong.

For those who are concerned about the stats Alex Ross put in limited duty last season I wouldn't worry too much about it.  His two picks came during garbage time in games where the lions were being blown out and he was basically just putting deep passes up and there hoping something would happen.

Edited by Colin Unger
Deleted part about Wild since it had already been posted by the time i submitted

9 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Interesting note from Bauming on 1290 that he is pretty sure that Ian Wild is making less than 100k

Yeah.. At that kind of money I think he sticks. I'm fine with a linebacking core of Fenner/Leggett, Bighill, and Wild to start the season. We can DI Santon Knox to begin the season. Good teams have depth.

9 hours ago, Gotmilt said:

I’m not gonna let it go. Y’all are some butt hurt people.

I really appreciate your camp reports and the fact that you're sharing what you see for people who can't make it out to camp, but if anyone is "butt hurt", it's pretty clearly you for having some Garrett Billan level social interaction with people who don't want to take your thoughts as gospel.

1 hour ago, Mike said:

I really appreciate your camp reports and the fact that you're sharing what you see for people who can't make it out to camp, but if anyone is "butt hurt", it's pretty clearly you for having some Garrett Billan level social interaction with people who don't want to take your thoughts as gospel.

I did not say anyone should take my opinion as gospel lmao. I disagreed about Thera-Plamondon and was attacked for it by people who couldn't have even attended practice. I don't care if you disagree with me and have your own info to back it up but to say i'm flat out wrong and have absolutely 0 evidence to back it up except from some tweet from Eric M is a joke.

29 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I appreciate the people who post TC reports, thats awesome. But, your opinion is not gospel, you are just some guy who goes to practice.. No different than that Garrett B guy.. Problem i have is when people believe their report is more relevant.. Its not. Its just one persons opinion. 

@Gotmilt thanks but your report means as much to me as oh i dunno lets pretend @kelownabomberfan went and made a report. 

Just 1 persons opinion. 

Don't be Garrett Billan. That's the worst thing you can do. 

Im not a big @Mike fan cuz he wears goofy sunglasses but... Hes bang on. 

But he didn't go and I disagreed with one report? I never said my report was the gospel, far from it. But when you go to a game and have a eye witness account you're allowed to disagree and critique all you want.

For some reason because it's a camp I'm not entitled to my opinion. 😂

Edited by Gotmilt