Bombers @ Cats: Momentum Required

BigBlue

I am already onto next Saturday's game (while I quietly celebrate tonight's victory).

Its time to finally dominate and win big; Hammy is going to be playing desperate and will be giving its all trying to get its pride back. With its back against the wall they could be vicious.

Still if we are going to be a force this year its time to finally strut our stuff. No more close encounters. Its time to build some steam in our engine. We need to focus and concentrate ...  we can not afford to take the Cats lightly

Yup. The Edmonton injury situation certainly made it seem closer than it was. 

Ill say it again... And again.. The worst team in the west is still better than the best team in the east. The only way a west team loses to the east is if the west team is over confident and take that east team lightly or... If its montreal and Calgary.. Cuz montreal owns calgary and has for years. 

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Ill say it again... And again.. The worst team in the west is still better than the best team in the east.

Ehhhhhh..... The Riders are BAAAAAAAAAD. Cgy, Edm, BC, Wpg then a HUUUUGE gap until the test of the bottom feeder dregs, which includes the Riders. 

shouldn't take the ticats lightly,  but they are more likely closer to the 7-11 team they were last year that we swept than the 2015 ticats that had our number.  Having won 2 in a row I think we have all the momentum and should come away with the W.    

I actually like our chances in the next 5 games against Ham/Edm/Mtl/Sk/SK ,   I could see us going 4-1 in that stretch and  heading into our next bye 8-3

These are the games I worry about we haven't been beating teams easily, without those 2 come back wins things would be a lot different around here. Ti- Cats are bound to win eventually hopefully next week is not the time but they are at home and you never know.

4 hours ago, Goalie said:

Yup. The Edmonton injury situation certainly made it seem closer than it was. 

Ill say it again... And again.. The worst team in the west is still better than the best team in the east. The only way a west team loses to the east is if the west team is over confident and take that east team lightly or... If its montreal and Calgary.. Cuz montreal owns calgary and has for years. 

The Roughriders say hi.

8 hours ago, WBBFanWest said:

The Roughriders say hi.

Not according to the delusional Jim Jones-esk sheeple over at loserfans.com. Insert Brandon Bridge and they're a contender! Their delusion knows no bounds. A couple of Bomber gems i just read over there(their anguish sustains me).

Nichols is always referred to as "Scrub" Nichols and he is a garbage quarterback that could never sniff a championship. And apparently MOS knows this and that is why we ran the ball in from the 1 for the win against montreal instead of throwing it. Oh and our defense is trash and the only reason we've won the last two games is because the other teams made massive 4th quarter mistakes thus gifting us the wins. Sweet f*** is it ever easy to hate those brainless pieces of ****. Couple that with their insufferable homer jag*** media and i genuinely hope their franchise never wins another game.

11 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Not according to the delusional Jim Jones-esk sheeple over at loserfans.com. Insert Brandon Bridge and they're a contender! Their delusion knows no bounds. A couple of Bomber gems i just read over there(their anguish sustains me).

Nichols is always referred to as "Scrub" Nichols and he is a garbage quarterback that could never sniff a championship. And apparently MOS knows this and that is why we ran the ball in from the 1 for the win against montreal instead of throwing it. Oh and our defense is trash and the only reason we've won the last two games is because the other teams made massive 4th quarter mistakes thus gifting us the wins. Sweet f*** is it ever easy to hate those brainless pieces of ****. Couple that with their insufferable homer jag*** media and i genuinely hope their franchise never wins another game.

Ill take that over running in to goal posts and then wanting a flag thrown. 

This is what makes my day. For the first time this year I look at the next game and truly believe we can win it even after how they played Edmonton. Mos will get the holding down and tell the fellows to forget about removing bugs from the other guys' grill.

Drew Edwards reports 

-The Ticats are set to shuffle their coaching staff, including a change at defensive coordinator.

Defensive coordinator Jeff Reinebold, who has been with head coach Kent Austin for his entire four-plus seasons in Hamilton, will be replaced by linebackers coach Phillip Lolley.

Good, more confusion..

Also, 

Drew Edwards

Looks like offensive tackle Tony Washington is coming to the #Ticats. #Esks announced his release an hour ago. #CFL

Edited by Mr Dee

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Drew Edwards reports 

-The Ticats are set to shuffle their coaching staff, including a change at defensive coordinator.

Defensive coordinator Jeff Reinebold, who has been with head coach Kent Austin for his entire four-plus seasons in Hamilton, will be replaced by linebackers coach Phillip Lolley.

Good, more confusion..

Also, 

Drew Edwards

Looks like offensive tackle Tony Washington is coming to the #Ticats. #Esks announced his release an hour ago. #CFL

I hope reinebold gets another STs job some where in the league. He did a great job for the cats in that role. And hes a guy you just gotta love.