BC LIONS @ MONTREAL

Mr Dee

2 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I think it was Suitor who said the first Lions game of the year (it may have been exhibition) that Lulay's shoulder is now 100% & may even be stronger than before the injuries, If so, he is too good to sit on the bench. He should ask for a trade. Why end up being another Jarious Jackson or Drew Tate?

There's no chance that could be true unless Lulay has been implanted with robotic parts.  Joint damage never heals fully.

4 minutes ago, Seekoy said:

Not sure he was even the best RB in that game.

Johnson - 102 yards from scrimmage and 2 TDs on 17 touches.

Sutton - 72 yards from scrimmage and 1 TD on 13 touches.

But forget the stats... just watch the guy play.  Best in the league.

39 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Montreal looks horribly disorganized in all phases.  Decent amount of talent though.  Thorpe playing a lot of soft zone, like second and eight and the first level of zone is at 11 yards.

Very strange - I wonder if Thorpe has had to rework his strategies because of all these PI calls... not the Noel Thorpe defence I remember

12 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

He doesn't have the talents that he used to have.

Yeah, its crazy how Kavis took an aging but talented D and just re-made it into an aging and less talented D.

Then 9 touches for Sutton and Ernest Jackson completely miscast...  going to be battling Ticats for last place.

4 hours ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

How does BC #99 not have a name bar? Is that legal? Or is that when they need to sub an offensive player onto D or vice versa?

Dylan Ainsworth wears #99 and he's a LB. Maybe if he needed a replacement jersey during the game they might not have had time to add a name bar?

14 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Sorry, 007 is a woman? Frigging Hollywood. Like they always do, change iconic characters just because they can. Count me out. You'd think they'd learn after the Ghostbusters reboot disaster last summer.

lmfao thats exactly what my girlfriend said.  "oh, its a female 007? finally.. "  to which I replied.. "nope, no accents, too american" lol

its not a bond film tho from what I gather.. some weird "something blonde" title.

14 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Sorry, 007 is a woman? Frigging Hollywood. Like they always do, change iconic characters just because they can. Count me out. You'd think they'd learn after the Ghostbusters reboot disaster last summer.

That bothered you?  Frankly I found the preview for the movie that showed apes behaving worse than humans much more disturbing....

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

How would you like to be a DB in this league?

Fight for 50/50 ball.....penalty
Receiver runs into you......penalty
You make a brush on an un-catchable ball......penalty
You touch a receiver 30 yds away from the play....penalty
You make a bang-bang play - review.....penalty
You wear the wrong deodorant....you guessed it

We should have real high scoring games.

15 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I believe the actual quote on the trailer for Atomic Blonde is something to the effect of "Critics are saying it's a female 007"... it's not actually related to the Bond franchise in any way, shape, or form.

7 hours ago, Sard said:

I believe the actual quote on the trailer for Atomic Blonde is something to the effect of "Critics are saying it's a female 007"... it's not actually related to the Bond franchise in any way, shape, or form.

Like I said, this is just so typical of motion pictures. They want to reboot a series or franchise. Hey, let's just change the sex of the character. Like Ghostbusters & Melissa McCarthy. The flop of 2016. Bond was 007. He was iconic. Create a new character. Don't do this. No plan on watching this movie.

On 7/7/2017 at 0:02 PM, Sard said:

On 7/7/2017 at 7:11 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Like I said, this is just so typical of motion pictures. They want to reboot a series or franchise. Hey, let's just change the sex of the character. Like Ghostbusters & Melissa McCarthy. The flop of 2016. Bond was 007. He was iconic. Create a new character. Don't do this. No plan on watching this movie.

:lol: Did you even read what @Sard said?