How does Heath fit in?

wbbfan

It was a hard choice before hand, who the best peices were to get on the field at DB. now with heath its got to be The deepest secondary in the league. Maybe some injuries arent healing as well as we would hope?

Johnny adams, kevin fogg, terrence frederick, bruce johnson, julian posey, chris randle, and cj roberts. Thats 7 guys who could start, plus heath. Of that pool Id take randle, frekerick and heath as the best 3. Though fogg has been a big play machine and seldom bad. With his split usage though, I could see using him as the extra DB to keep him fresh. Crazy, considering hes probably the run away favorite for DROTY. 

Johnny adams and bruce johnson were 2 of the strengths of our defensive back field going into the season and have been very good here for a while. 

I think the best out come would be to trade some one or more then one guy and get value else where. 

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I'd have Adams on the boundary with Heath, Fogg and Randle on the field side.  Frederick I'd try to keep on as a DI and then I'd shift Randle inside in dime.

Id have frekerick starting, but i think thats probably the best core for this year. 

48 minutes ago, Mike said:

Drew both Fantuz and Tasker depending on the alignment.

Jacquie:

Tasker had 3 catches for 24 yards and Fantuz had 2 catches for 13 yards. Both of Fantuz's catches were in the last minute of the game and they were the only times Collaros threw to him iirc.

ok I'm impressed.

Edited by Mark F

23 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Heath won't be playing this week, as Walters said in today's press conference he's not even here yet.

don't think schemes change that much and the guy is a veteran. If he gets a couple good days of practice i could see him playing this week.

5 hours ago, Mike said:

Ya

WOW. just wow. Him being under contract for next season makes it a real head scratcher. I though it was a rental with him for half of this year with him trying the nfl in the off season. Thats incredible. 

4 hours ago, Tehedra said:

I think Heath will possibly take Johnsons spot; the only guy besides Adams who I have felt got beat a couple times in the last couple of games was Johnson and Adams.  Adams was "Shaking off the rust" according to many, so that leaves Johnson as odd man out.

Yeah johnson has been picked on in several games this year. Im not sure if either johnson or adams are really healthy. I dont want to see either cut, but mainly i want to see the best players on the field.