Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

Hazelton looked good the few times I saw him play.....Pretty good size and can catch when he wants to play....Seems he doesn't want to play in argoland and what is the reason????Sees a team stuck in the mud and going nowhere I guess...Does that say he has a bad attitude and not the material O'Shea thinks is worthy....Maybe it's time to look past that and view him as a reclamation project considering our situation.

3 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

at some point talent needs to trump the choir boy prerequisite or were going nowhere

agree. and sometimes talent fit one system and not the other. look at matt nichols. traded for a bag of pigskins but look at him now. darvin adam wasnot going to be resigned by argos before we signed him.

Edited by M.O.A.B.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Milanovich and MOS are pretty tight.....if SM says there's serious attitude issues, MOS would take a pass, I'd think. Regardless of talent. 

This is my concern as well and IMO kind of bunk if they dont at least have a talk with Hazelton and/or his agent.  Toronto's been a garbage fire since ray went down (outside of the one game Lefevours won) so there might be some frustration involved with SM's feeling these days. Obviously bringing in, and playing Hazelton for the last year and a half wasnt so much of an issue till this point, maybe Hazeltons been frustrated too and just needs a new scenery

9 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

This is my concern as well and IMO kind of bunk if they dont at least have a talk with Hazelton and/or his agent.  Toronto's been a garbage fire since ray went down (outside of the one game Lefevours won) so there might be some frustration involved with SM's feeling these days. Obviously bringing in, and playing Hazelton for the last year and a half wasnt so much of an issue till this point, maybe Hazeltons been frustrated too and just needs a new scenery

They'll do their due diligence if they feel the guy has enough talent to justify.....

5 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

We need to stop this choir boy nonsense. Hazelton would help us.

I don't think that's the way O'Shea operates and I can't knock him for that. No matter how talented a player is if he is not a team player I wouldn't him either.

25 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

from cfl.ca transaction page looks like Tor del WR Kevin Elliot. Vidal Hazelton is not cut yet.

Also, they add DE Eric Martin.

No this can't be true...Rider board says it's Hazelton ..you know that can't be wrong lol...Someone has their wires crossed...It appears to be Elliott...Maybe Milo isn't finished yet...

2 hours ago, SteMar_67 said:

I hope Walters makes an offer.  Guy can play.

Yeah he can. Would love to see him in for the next game smith/mcduffie/dressler misses. If every one is healthy and performing then its a great situation to be in.

Mcduffie has shown some really good flashes at wr. Keeping him at DI and rotating him in at WR while returning might have the best effect while he gets used to starting at wr.