Around The League Regular Season Discussion

Noeller

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

This is hands down the craziest late season transaction period ive ever seen. 

No idea what Toronto is thinking. Id take any of these guys. 

I have never seen a team sack pretty much all their receivers in one swoop. If we wait a couple of days, we might get a certain Winnipeg ex-pat player for free.

Edited by tracker

Just now, tracker said:

I have never seen a team sack pretty much all their receivers in one swoop. If we wait a couple of days, we might get a certain Winnipeg ex-pat player for free.

No kidding. That following a hand full of trades including the willy trade which is border line block buster with how much TO gave up.

Oh man thatd be soo sweet. 

Among the four, I really like Gurley. Seems like a humble person, remember when he hand that ball to Milt when he caught the TD. Said he asked for some pointers from Milt and wanna learn from one of the best receivers in CFL history. 

Happens to be the biggest of the group too, at 6.04 230 lbs. 

On the other hand, Hazelton looks to be the cocky among the them but we need a little of that on our group of choir boys. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

#CFL sources say the #Argos have released Vidal Hazelton, Kevin Elliott, Tori Gurley, and Phil Bates

One and only one reason that happens - these guys were poisoning the locker room.

Honestly, that's a huge set of stones on Millanovich.  Absolutely unprecedented.  Props to him for sticking to his principles.

After last week the Commish might benefit from spending an hour or two with him.

2 minutes ago, mbrg said:

One and only one reason that happens - these guys were poisoning the locker room.

Honestly, that's a huge set of stones on Millanovich.  Absolutely unprecedented.  Props to him for sticking to his principles.

After last week the Commish might benefit from spending an hour or two with him.

If controlled could be benefitial. I'd risk getting one or two to have a better chance of winning. This club has been lacking edginess for a long time. Especially on offence. 

11 minutes ago, mbrg said:

This is a move of absolute desperation and if I were the GM, I would want to know how it was allowed to come to this. If true, it didn't happen overnight.