Ti-Cats Als. Game

Fatty Liver

Still in the hunt, kind of sad.

The league is pretty bad, when a team as crappy as ours is in contention.

league/games/playoff positions,  might be a lot more interesting  if a better job of protecting the quarterback was done.

From every angle... O lines and blocking, calling penalties, suspensions.... every approach needs to be taken, or the league will continue to stink with bad to terrible backup quarterbacking.

Who wants to watch Brohm Nichols, Cato, Mathews, and the like.

Yes, we played them well the last time... That game mattered to them... 

Don't think Edmonton or Calgary is as good as their records are... we have played Calgary tough every game this year except the one Marve started... yeah i think if we play Calgary in the semis, we have a damn good chance at beating them. 

When you think about it, do you really want to make the playoffs only to get thoroughly embarrassed by Edmonton? Even if Drew Willy plays, the last thing I want to do is put a guy behind centre, our franchise QB no less in what may be his first game back to face a defence like that against our offensive line.

Edmonton has looked pretty bad in the 2nd half of the season.  It's not even cliche this season to say that all you gotta do is get in the playoffs to have a shot at the Grey Cup.  The Bombers are literally one play from winning over Edmonton and Calgary in half the games they've played them this season.

As if missing the playoffs 5 out of 6 years isn't already embarrassing. Yes Mr Perfect, I want to make the playoffs.

Not if it means a blowout & the chance Willy could get hurt again. I want Willy back only after a complete off season of rest & recovery so he's ready to go next season full speed. 

When you think about it, do you really want to make the playoffs only to get thoroughly embarrassed by Edmonton? Even if Drew Willy plays, the last thing I want to do is put a guy behind centre, our franchise QB no less in what may be his first game back to face a defence like that against our offensive line.

Edmonton has looked pretty bad in the 2nd half of the season.  It's not even cliche this season to say that all you gotta do is get in the playoffs to have a shot at the Grey Cup.  The Bombers are literally one play from winning over Edmonton and Calgary in half the games they've played them this season.

The Esks defense will kill us. The playoffs are a whole different thing than getting thru a long 18 game marathon of a regular season. 

BC pushed Edm. to OT last night so anything is possible.  Reilly threw 3 interceptions and if he can be forced into his scrambling mode he makes some truly idiotic throws. 

Yup I definitely want in the playoffs.

The Esks defense will kill us. The playoffs are a whole different thing than getting thru a long 18 game marathon of a regular season. 

If Mike Reilly plays how he did this week against BC or how he did against Hamilton a few weeks ago the Esks are capable of losing any given game.