No End Call - CFL confirms it was an incorrect call

Floyd

Wow... just watched the video on twitter...

Unfortunately, if Adams head is not in the game... at this critical juncture, that's a reflection on OShea's coaching.

How in mother nature's rib cage is it a reflection on O'Shea if a player has a brain fart?
Let me spell it out for all the MOS lovers it's called accountability there is none, that's why these brain farts happen how many ways can you lose a game before you realize hey maybe there just not prepared?Think Huffer would put up with that kind of mistake?Not a chance in hell.Oh well at least it was close.

Obviously, you can't spell very well because a coach can only coach so much...then it's up to the player. That's why there's different levels of "talent" in the league. If you make those mistakes too often, you I'll be replaced.

Unfortunately, if Adams head is not in the game... at this critical juncture, that's a reflection on OShea's coaching.

How in mother nature's rib cage is it a reflection on O'Shea if a player has a brain fart?
Let me spell it out for all the MOS lovers it's called accountability there is none, that's why these brain farts happen how many ways can you lose a game before you realize hey maybe there just not prepared?Think Huffer would put up with that kind of mistake?Not a chance in hell.Oh well at least it was close.
Obviously, you can't spell very well because a coach can only coach so much...then it's up to the player. That's why there's different levels of "talent" in the league. If you make those mistakes too often, you I'll be replaced.

Also it's not a mistake if the refs actually screwed up...they are humans it happens. But you can't put that on the players. And from all the evidence including the rule book....all signs are pointing to the refs ******* up.

Usually when there is a no end call the flag is thrown right when the ball is snapped.

I really want to know why in this case the official ran in from the side line to talk to the other official AFTER the play was over and then throws the flag. 

What did they say to each other and why did it take that long to throw the flag?

Yeah under Mos when?

Wade Miller has to go after the league on this...  IF Adams did have communication

Have to check the game video to see if they can see if the official signalled okay. 

Replays on Twitter have the official clearly signalling okay to Adams, however he does look to line up a bit behind. Still the ref said it was fine.

He was perfectly lined up you as long and you are not than 1 yard back you are fine, and it was 9 3/4 if you look at the yard marker he clearly was withing 1/2 yard so well within the rules. That REF needs to have a big fine or just let him so because he clearly effected the outcome of a game for NO REASON...

Pretty hilarious how often we get apologies from the league.

Seriously makes me start thinking the fix is in.

ive truly never thought that before but first the force out call.. then the horrible spot before the even worse procedure call..

Ive never seen a procedure call made almost 30 seconds after the ball was snapped.. Procedure is a presnap penalty..

All I really want is some actually investigative reporting. This often just gets swept under the rug and then a short one liner goes into some "quick hits" type article later in the week about how the league apologized.

Ask the league for a comment and follow up on it. Keep at it. Maybe dig a little.

I don't particularly believe the fix was in, but I am not opposed to someone following up on it. Make the league sweat a bit.