No End Call - CFL confirms it was an incorrect call

Floyd

Conspiracy going on. Those refs made a few chincy calls today. Even suitor was questioning the pi on adams. Ball was 8 yards away from the Calgary receiver

Doesn't make much sense as a conspiracy either, basically this was a nothing game.  Bombers weren't going to make the playoffs and the Stamps weren't going to miss them either.

Hey agenda boy... the refs ****** up big time. Wrong thread to be pushing the MOS hate when it's been basically confirmed the refs were at fault.

Only losers blame Refs but hey keep on backing MOS it's gonna be the year of excuses.
so you gonna backpedal when the memo comes down from the league that this was a blown call? will you hold yourself accountable??

O'shea doesnt need to penalize a player on a penalty that isnt taken often.. if ever. he should penalize bellfool tho.. team almost managed to win in spite of his brutal play calling..

Who keeps Belle fool around though?

Reffing has gone from brutal to ruining the product on the field. Hard to defend the CFL to people.

how we can have such atrocious reffing at the biggest time of cfl exposure in a decade blows my mind... we look so bush. Even our instant replay guys cant get **** right!

Our jumbotron guys have been horrible for a long long time. Horrible timing, both for when it's bad for the bombers and when it's good for the away team.

Hey agenda boy... the refs ****** up big time. Wrong thread to be pushing the MOS hate when it's been basically confirmed the refs were at fault.

Only losers blame Refs but hey keep on backing MOS it's gonna be the year of excuses.
so you gonna backpedal when the memo comes down from the league that this was a blown call? will you hold yourself accountable??

O'shea doesnt need to penalize a player on a penalty that isnt taken often.. if ever. he should penalize bellfool tho.. team almost managed to win in spite of his brutal play calling..

Who keeps Belle fool around though?

Just saying but this thread is about the no end call. Go push your agenda in the fire O'shea one.

Conspiracy going on. Those refs made a few chincy calls today. Even suitor was questioning the pi on adams. Ball was 8 yards away from the Calgary receiver

Doesn't make much sense as a conspiracy either, basically this was a nothing game. Bombers weren't going to make the playoffs and the Stamps weren't going to miss them either.
People bet money on games. Or someone wants to ensure Montreal makes the playoffs.

Doesn't make much sense as a conspiracy either, basically this was a nothing game. Bombers weren't going to make the playoffs and the Stamps weren't going to miss them either.

To be absolutely clear before I post my following comment, I would like to state once again I don't think it was fixed.

However, I do disagree with your comment. Betting can still be big on "nothing" games and things like who wins or by how much matters.

People bet money on games. Or someone wants to ensure Montreal makes the playoffs.

First thing I thought of was want 4 eastern teams in playoffs

Also people here were saying the force out rule didnt exist anymore when the Bombers were forced out a

Couple weeks ago. So what gives?

Since I did not have the advantage of a replay on the no end call to make any determination on the call (I didn't even see the flag come out) I had much more of a concern about that force out call. Basically for the exact same reason you say. However, with this force out it looked to be a total bunk call. It sure looked to me like the Calgary receiver jumped for the ball and when he went up he was clearly out of bounds and the Winnipeg player didn't make contact until both were clearly out. With the Winnipeg call the receiver was CLEARLY jumped in bound and was forced out.

Did I see the force out tonight wrong?

The NFL may have its own issues and be far from perfect, but tonight more than ever I am thankful for its existence.

Why cant our league have NFL level officiating? Pay? Not enough demand for refs in canada at that level? Its baffling to me.

Pretty hilarious how often we get apologies from the league.

Seriously makes me start thinking the fix is in.

You can't be talking like that, Geebrr. We all have to go along like everything is on the up and up. The whole system would collapse otherwise.

Also people here were saying the force out rule didnt exist anymore when the Bombers were forced out a

Couple weeks ago. So what gives?

Those people who were saying it didn't exist were wrong. The official on the field has to make the ruling and it is a non-reviewable play. 

Wade Miller has to go after the league on this...  IF Adams did have communication

This game never should have got to the point where the officials could screw it up. For this loss Wade Miller needs to go after O'Shea and Bellefeuille for the crap coaching. It just shows Miller doesn't have a clue either. I hope someone on the BODs can see this Gong Show for what it is. They need to clear out the whole lot of them, loosen the purse strings, and bring in some seasoned, professional staff to run this football operation instead of these rookie Keystone Cops. It has gone beyond embarrassing and is now impacting attendance. 

The gambling angle doesn't make sense. No way the Stamps could cover 9.5 by that point.

Just pure incompetence.

Head ref was either instructed by the CFL to ensure Winnipeg lost or he's accepting bribes. Someone with Als org paying off refs? A playoff game can result in $1-2 million in profit. Share some with corrupt refs?

An NBA ref went to prison. You don't think something similar could happen in the CFL? I'd say it's much more likely.

The gambling angle doesn't make sense. No way the Stamps could cover 9.5 by that point.

Just pure incompetence.

Head ref was either instructed by the CFL to ensure Winnipeg lost or he's accepting bribes. Someone with Als org paying off refs? A playoff game can result in $1-2 million in profit. Share some with corrupt refs?

An NBA ref went to prison. You don't think something similar could happen in the CFL? I'd say it's much more likely.

That is ridiculous. There isn't enough money bet on the CFL to make it worthwhile. And it wasn't the head official who threw the flag.

Just pure incompetence.

That is ridiculous. There isn't enough money bet on the CFL to make it worthwhile. And it wasn't the head official who threw the flag.
It's 100% not ridiculous. There's lots of money to be made betting on low level sports. And I also suggested someone in Als org could be implicated. The head official instructed the line judge to throw the flag after they discussed. It was a very late flag for an infraction normally called once the ball is snapped.