Depth chart up

sweep the leg

MOS thinks Stoudemire is doing fine, and the return issues are not related to him.

So misplaying the ball, fumbling the ball, running for negative yards, using bad judgement on kicks deep in our end, and just generally over estimating how fast you are, those a blocking issues.

Whatever

This isn't Toronto, we aren't football dumb.

MOS thinks Stoudemire is doing fine, and the return issues are not related to him.

So misplaying the ball, fumbling the ball, running for negative yards, using bad judgement on kicks deep in our end, and just generally over estimating how fast you are, those a blocking issues.

Whatever

This isn't Toronto, we aren't football dumb.

What he says in the media means nothing to me... I'd like to see him send the message to Troy by benching him in favour of Veltung...

Soooo.... it's game day.  Anyone have any faith in the Bombers winning tonight?

I'm going to say the special teams will be improved tonight and the defence will play lights out.  Nichols protects the ball on offence.  22-10 Bombers.

Soooo.... it's game day.  Anyone have any faith in the Bombers winning tonight?

I'm going to say the special teams will be improved tonight and the defence will play lights out.  Nichols protects the ball on offence.  22-10 Bombers.

I'm with you. Looking forward to this UPSET!

I think we win tonight.  Calgary is beatable...they aren't a great team.  They are a good team that is very well coached and doesn't make many mistakes. 

Yup. Calgary is not the juggernaut they were the last couple of years and very beatable. The difference is the coaching and the number of brain cramps, but we ought to be able to tell pretty soon in the game if the Bombers' hearts are in it.

If i had TIX, i'd go to the bomber game. The Jets are playing an edmonton team who is leaving most their roster at home, No McDavid = who cares really. 

It's pre-season, don't get it really.. Jets pre-season which means nothing or bomber game which means something plus they just played the oilers the other night...

I'll flip to the Jets game from home at times but... I'll be watching the bombers for sure. 

I think we win tonight.  Calgary is beatable...they aren't a great team.  They are a good team that is very well coached and doesn't make many mistakes. 

Yup. Calgary is not the juggernaut they were the last couple of years and very beatable. The difference is the coaching and the number of brain cramps, but we ought to be able to tell pretty soon in the game if the Bombers' hearts are in it.

so you are saying the Bombers should lose easily tonight given our coaching and number of brain cramps? :) Calgary does not have to be a juggernaut - they just have to show up IMHO. The Stamps may be beatable but not by this dysfunctional group!