Depth chart up

sweep the leg

Anyone able to explain Cole? Its baffling.

Only reasoning I can think of is they're preparing to defend against the "John Cornish Show" and may choose run stopping ability and positional play over pass-rush capability.

Then Nate Collins should be playing.

I agree with that.  It would be nice to see Cole and Collins play together.

Simmons must be so happy he signed here and got out of that hell hole Calgary... he should buy his agent dinner

This roster is baffling.

Did you miss it bro? He was released a few days ago by the bombers. 

Wow, I guess I have tuned out...  thought he looked good in the limited playing time he had.  Bizarre.

Simmons must be so happy he signed here and got out of that hell hole Calgary... he should buy his agent dinner

This roster is baffling.

Wow, I guess I have tuned out...  thought he looked good in the limited playing time he had.  Bizarre.

No room with Ian Wild signing. 

No i didn't make it up... I was just talking with some friends, who know more about the game than you do and they said it appeared he was dogging it on special teams, these are guys who actually played football, a couple for the bisons for that matter, They just think simmons wasn't really trying that hard on special teams. 

He wasn't on the Calgary roster cuz he wasn't good on special teams.. if he was, he would have played but he wasn't. 

Pretty simple. Lots of hype for Simmons but basically did nothing. 

Nine linebackers too.

Looks like Veltung is getting benched for his drops last week. Cone likely won't play but he's already on the roster.

He might have to. He's the only backup receiver listed.

Well ... technically Stoudermire. But the way I see that shaping up is that Capers and Burnett would sit.

I`d like to know where this idea of Stoudermire as some kind of triple threat came from. It certainly isn`t backed up by any sort of stats/video evidence/ANYTHING TANGIBLE!! I don`t know how this guy continually stays on the roster. super frustrating 

Nine linebackers too.

Looks like Veltung is getting benched for his drops last week. Cone likely won't play but he's already on the roster.

He might have to. He's the only backup receiver listed.

Well ... technically Stoudermire. But the way I see that shaping up is that Capers and Burnett would sit.

I`d like to know where this idea of Stoudermire as some kind of triple threat came from. It certainly isn`t backed up by any sort of stats/video evidence/ANYTHING TANGIBLE!! I don`t know how this guy continually stays on the roster. super frustrating

Agreed. I'd be fining him every time he let's a kick hit the ground.

We actually played pretty well vs Calgary both games this year... yeah that last game ended in a blow out but... in the first half, the game was very close, Our O couldn't move the ball, marve threw a pick 6 to start the second half and that was that pretty much. I think if our O can actually move the ball, that's a big IF but IF they do, i think we match up ok against Calgary... It's all about the O tho, cuz our D is good enough to keep it close if they aren't on the field all game.. Keep in mind that was the game where Marve didn't have 100 yards passing through 3 quarters. 

No i didn't make it up... I was just talking with some friends, who know more about the game than you do and they said it appeared he was dogging it on special teams, these are guys who actually played football, a couple for the bisons for that matter, They just think simmons wasn't really trying that hard on special teams. 

He wasn't on the Calgary roster cuz he wasn't good on special teams.. if he was, he would have played but he wasn't. 

So our scouting is that awful that we were ready to trade for him before he was cut and then he's not even good enough to replace Burnett - I mean what has he done on ST this season?

So our scouting is that awful that we were ready to trade for him before he was cut and then he's not even good enough to replace Burnett - I mean what has he done on ST this season?

To be fair to Burnett, he did look pretty decent that one game he actually played before getting hurt. 

Also at the time, Ian Wild wasn't on the team.. I'll take Wild over Simmons every day. 

This roster is baffling.

Hate to break it to you but Littlejohn has been sent back to Sherwood Forest as well.

Considering our dim prospects for finishing the year with a decent record, you'd think O'Shea would load up the linebacking to stop Cornish. We really have two choices for the rest of the season: either play for respect or start auditioning people for next year. This roster juggling does not fit either scenario and appears to be another highly questionable move by O'Shea.