Week 9 - Cal.@ Ssk., Ott.@ Tor.

Mr Dee

I can't figure out if I want the Riders to win before LD. I kinda feel like we're the perfect game for them to get their first but if they won next week maybe the pressure is off and we aren't as worried come LD....

I can't figure out if I want the Riders to win before LD. I kinda feel like we're the perfect game for them to get their first but if they won next week maybe the pressure is off and we aren't as worried come LD....

To be honest I don't think that it matters. Have a hard time seeing us winning that game regardless.

manure order going in now

If manure gets dumped on McCallum's lawn, it would be difficult to tell that lawn from all the others in Regina. I would bet McCalum is in an apartment block as a precaution but enraged Rider fans will probably try to put manure (likely their own) on his balcony or window ledge.

manure order going in now

If manure gets dumped on McCallum's lawn, it would be difficult to tell that lawn from all the others in Regina. I would bet McCalum is in an apartment block as a precaution but enraged Rider fans will probably try to put manure (likely their own) on his balcony or window ledge.
They'll rent a helicopter and drop manure on him while he's BBQ'ing on his balcony.

Great game. Riders lose another by 3. Some good hitting. Some bad tackling. More shoulda, coulda woulda for Regina. They're close to winning, just like we were under PLAP. Who'da thunk that the Riders/Stamps game would be better than the Eskies/Hammy game?

I really wasn't that impressed with Smith... outside of the one bomb to Demski he had only about 100 yards passing and could of been picked off easily 2 - 3 more times  (end zone bomb,  deep in his own end where 2 stamps collided ,  and later in the game when he floated one that was up for grabs).

I think when we play them pretty much the key is to stop Messam and they'll be in big trouble.   

That defense also is still awful... that half time TD had at least 2 riders just watching the ball go into the Stamps receivers hands...   they have an awful secondary.

If Getzlaf is still out when we play the Riders then Job #1 for the Bombers is to find a way to neutralize Dressler as best they can. The Riders move him all over the place offensively to get him the ball. Stopping Messam will be job #2 & I don''t know if we will be able to do that.