The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG

After listening to all the speculation on Veltung's injury I thought I would fill you in with the truth... but oh no lets get critical and nasty.  This is my last conversation with all you gentleman.  May our Lord and saviour richly bless you!

After listening to all the speculation on Veltung's injury I thought I would fill you in with the truth... but oh no lets get critical and nasty.  This is my last conversation with all you gentleman.  May our Lord and saviour richly bless you!

So tell us the truth then - if you don't know him, how did you manage to learn this?

Could be a think with J-Homo having good chemistry with Marve, with both practicing more together as backups. J-Homo is probably a better option to stretch the defense, compared to Veltung. Veltung seems like more of a slot guy, and less of a burner.

By god I think gbill's got it.  Moore was out and the backup slot is Veltung.  Adams is out and the backup WR is Gordon.

Soblem Prolved.

Could be a think with J-Homo having good chemistry with Marve, with both practicing more together as backups. J-Homo is probably a better option to stretch the defense, compared to Veltung. Veltung seems like more of a slot guy, and less of a burner.

By god I think gbill's got it.  Moore was out and the backup slot is Veltung.  Adams is out and the backup WR is Gordon.

Soblem Prolved.

If Veltung isn't injured I would prefer him starting over JFG.

And He has blessed us richly with your departure.

I feel bad for Marve. Talk radio has laughably high expectations. Dude's gonna have to throw for 300 and run for another 100 at this point.

Gotta agree with this here, expectations on talk radio is sky high, setting him up to fail but i think for the most part the average fan and even the hardcore fan on this site here just hopes he manages the game well, doesn't have to put up huge numbers, just protect the ball and give the team a chance. Talk radio is just that... talk, i guess when you think about it, talk radio is kind of, well, they have so much air time to fill and only so many things to talk about really. 

Ironically enough, the arms of Marve and/or Harris will probably decide the game tomight. Harris is the most effective passer in the league at the moment, and Toronto will try to keep Marve in the pocket and force himto try to beat them with his passing as opposed to his run and/or throw approach. If we cannot get pressure on Harris (and his O-line is not great), its going to be a long evening for the secondary.