The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG

As nice as it would be to win against Toronto, I would be at least moderately ok if Marve at least shows that he is capable of leading the team with authority, We are way overdue for an upset win from a rookie QB. We need hope for the future if not this year and we sure as spit better not outcoached again.

Ok is anybody from the media gonna ask MOS y he insists in making our lineup weaker with 8 Cnd? I think Marve would rather get 4 imp Recievers to throw to no?

I suspect he would just deny it so I doubt it.

I don't get Gordon over Veltung or to be honest taking Collins off for Turner.

The return of Peach/Turner seems to be the 2015 version of Kuale. MOS's blind loyalty is going to get him fired.

Naw. Now that Willy's gone no one expects us to win and our playoff chances are nil. The pressure is off MOS now and he can safely bring us in at a dismal 3-15, 4-14, whatever. 

As nice as it would be to win against Toronto, I would be at least moderately ok if Marve at least shows that he is capable of leading the team with authority, We are way overdue for an upset win from a rookie QB. We need hope for the future if not this year and we sure as spit better not outcoached again.

Um, How do you see that not happening? Have we outcoached anyone this year?

Being a healthy scratch don't mean you are healthy tho. If you watch the game last week near the end Veltung got nailed several times near the end and seemed to be nicked up. I doubt they would sit him if he was healthy. The conspiracy stuff is fun but.... it's not really worth talking about.

Veltung is hurt.

Read above been stated that veltung is a healthy scratch.

so literal... you know that a bit of critical thinking will allow you to see past terminology like healthy scratch and appreciate that sometimes healthy scratches aren't really healthy and sometimes teams just don't talk about injuries. 

I don't get Gordon over Veltung or to be honest taking Collins off for Turner.

The return of Peach/Turner seems to be the 2015 version of Kuale. MOS's blind loyalty is going to get him fired.

Naw. Now that Willy's gone no one expects us to win and our playoff chances are nil. The pressure is off MOS now and he can safely bring us in at a dismal 3-15, 4-14, whatever. 

if we finish 3-15 or 4-14 there is no way Coach Oshea is back.  Just the way this organization does things...every two years...blow it all up...brutal really. 

Veltung is hurt.

He's hurt. I don't really care how they word it in the media - healthy scratch is an incorrect use of terminology, he's on the gameday roster as a member of the 2-man reserve but he's still injured.

what's the injury?

Not a doctor but... looking at what happened to him near the end of the hamilton game, I would suspect it's a back or chest injury... guy was having a hard time getting back up lots of times.. that hamitlon D, eventho someone thought they gave up at half, certainly were laying the boom late in the game. 

Not a doctor but... looking at what happened to him near the end of the hamilton game, I would suspect it's a back or chest injury... guy was having a hard time getting back up lots of times.. that hamitlon D, eventho someone thought they gave up at half, certainly were laying the boom late in the game

This is going to be a factor in the game for sure.  We're kinda  beat up right now.  And to only have the 1 practise.  I think we're in for a long night at IGF.  At least it's a nice day.  Muggy, but should be a nice night.  I wonder what the ticket count is at.  Probably less than 26k.  Oh well, better chance for us that are there to win the 50/50

He is definitely not hurt... period!  It's called poor coaching!

YOU'RE DEFINITELY NOT HURT!!!

Stupid unconscious player.  I told him to stop lying there go make a tackle, he just keeps acting like he can't hear me.  Totally uncoachable.

Veltung is hurt.

He's hurt. I don't really care how they word it in the media - healthy scratch is an incorrect use of terminology, he's on the gameday roster as a member of the 2-man reserve but he's still injured.

what's the injury?

There is no way to know about this.  It's undisclosed and hasn't even been publicy announced.  Unless they decide to put him on the IR, no one will know what the injury is. 

Nevertheless, whatever the injury is, I'm sure it's minor.