The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG

Ok is anybody from the media gonna ask MOS y he insists in making our lineup weaker with 8 Cnd? I think Marve would rather get 4 imp Recievers to throw to no?

Big assumption there is that we have 4 healthy import receivers who are better than the NI's.  We don't.  Also the "starting" 8 NI's doesn't limit how they use the imports at all.  

So I'm guessing Veltung (which is BS) and Collins are the ones who will sit.

Both BS.  Our D has actually been somewhat dominant since Collins went into the lineup.  Not enthused to see all the guys who made up an extremely mediocre DL back in the lineup together.

I've already resigned myself to Veltung sitting, I was holding out hope Collins won't.

Very frustrated to see Peach back in the lineup.

I think Marve would rather get 4 imp Recievers to throw to no?

It doesn't look to me that Marve 'prefers' receivers - he's so happy just to be starting. He knows all these receivers anyways and the NI boys know their routes very well. They'll be just fine.

Anyways, when was the last time a Bomber offence used 4 Imp. receivers?

And I think Veltung is probably 'dinged' just enough to be a secondary choice.

Still, i don't think it will matter to Marve.

Interesting that Glen Johnson admitted today that in the Montreal game the Sutton TD should not have been called a TD as the ball didn't cross the plane.

Play was reviewed, was a scoring play, still couldn't get it right.  Also think it was one the line judge on the field didn't quite see as he was scrambling to not get hit and just called a TD so they would review it.  Time to take the "undisputable evidence" piece out of the reviews and just make the right call?  Probably make the officials on the field do their jobs in a way that relies less on having the safety net of replay too.

Interesting that Glen Johnson admitted today that in the Montreal game the Sutton TD should not have been called a TD as the ball didn't cross the plane.

Play was reviewed, was a scoring play, still couldn't get it right.  Also think it was one the line judge on the field didn't quite see as he was scrambling to not get hit and just called a TD so they would review it.  Time to take the "undisputable evidence" piece out of the reviews and just make the right call?  Probably make the officials on the field do their jobs in a way that relies less on having the safety net of replay too.

Wonder if he would said that if the Als end up winning the game

Guys like turner and peach deserve to get back in, its not like our dline has been anywhere near where it needs to be.

As for 8 canadians, with how often freak accidents happen i think it prudent to allow for flexability and shuffling due to said injuries...

IF our canadians are capable enough.. This is still up for debate.