The Day Early Game Day Thread - TOR @ WPG

The cream rises to the top. The problem being when it seems like journeymen plays like Thomas may appear to be one of our better players what does that say about the play of the rest of the D line?

This is true, but Thomas has been doing more than just being in the right spot and the right time. He's making people miss and making the play. So while our DL hasn't been great, I don't think Thomas is getting noticed because he's the better of a weak bunch. I think he is legitimately playing his ass off and has improved.

The cream rises to the top. The problem being when it seems like journeymen plays like Thomas may appear to be one of our better players what does that say about the play of the rest of the D line?

This is true, but Thomas has been doing more than just being in the right spot and the right time. He's making people miss and making the play. So while our DL hasn't been great, I don't think Thomas is getting noticed because he's the better of a weak bunch. I think he is legitimately playing his ass off and has improved.

I agree.. Thomas is playing imo like how teague sherman played when given the chance to start.. Just not as often as he isnt starting.. But making plays whenever he gets the chance. Playing above his pay grade or just hitting that stride... Whatever it is, he has been a beast on run stopping plays. Blows up or thru his block and snuffs the run play.