Drew Willy Watch 2.0

Version 1.0 was the head shot vs. the Ticats.  Version 2.0 is the knee vs. the Eskies.  I'm sure there will be lots of updates in the days to come.  The Bombers said we can expect an update on Monday. 

I'm somewhat optimistic because the TSN feed showed Willy with ice clearly taped to his shin, below his knee.  Can Willy continue with his super-human recovery and play this week?   

Version 1.0 was the head shot vs. the Ticats.  Version 2.0 is the knee vs. the Eskies.  I'm sure there will be lots of updates in the days to come.  The Bombers said we can expect an update on Monday. 

I'm somewhat optimistic because the TSN feed showed Willy with ice clearly taped to his shin, below his knee.  Can Willy continue with his super-human recovery and play this week?

The real question is: will it make any difference to the outcome of the game against BC?

What's good to see was that while they announced that Willy was not going to return, he still was on the sidelines with his equipment was on. He could have been ready to go in as emergency quarterback in case of further injuries (I don't know this for sure, but this is my theory).

I don't think he will be out long.

What's good to see was that while they announced that Willy was not going to return, he still was on the sidelines with his equipment was on. He could have been ready to go in as emergency quarterback in case of further injuries (I don't know this for sure, but this is my theory).

Bombers ruled him out for the rest of the game pretty quickly after the injury, so he wasn't available as the emergency QB.

Version 1.0 was the head shot vs. the Ticats. Version 2.0 is the knee vs. the Eskies. I'm sure there will be lots of updates in the days to come. The Bombers said we can expect an update on Monday.

I'm somewhat optimistic because the TSN feed showed Willy with ice clearly taped to his shin, below his knee. Can Willy continue with his super-human recovery and play this week?

The real question is: will it make any difference to the outcome of the game against BC?

no.. the REAL question is are you gonna need a tensor bandage for your ankle when you try to hop back on the bandwagon when we rattle off a few wins..

I don't think there was any chance Willy could have come back.  I'd love to see what Dominic Davis can do.  I like how he looked in Stamps camp.  I don't care how many 1st team reps Brohm gets this week.  He's not going to get any better. 

Willy was probably embarrassed by his lack of performance against Esks. He's had 3 starts for us in Edmonton and hasn't manufactured a TD. Not sure he gives us the best chance to win.

I was at the camping the whole weekend so I wasn't able to watch the game. Good this I didn't experience the agony while watching the game. The loss hurts though.

Aside from Willy, looks like we have a lot of injuries too...

Devin Tyler - replaced by Greaves on RT (Btw, how did Greaves fared at RT?)

Nick Moore - didn't played the second half

Graig Newman - arm injury per Bauming.

Anyone else?

I was at the camping the whole weekend so I wasn't able to watch the game. Good this I didn't experience the agony while watching the game. The loss hurts though.

Anyone else?

Marve.

I was at the camping the whole weekend so I wasn't able to watch the game. Good this I didn't experience the agony while watching the game. The loss hurts though.

Anyone else?

Marve.

Marve was not injured this game though. He was already nicked up prior to last game.

Although his feeling maybe hurt more after the game.

He sat on the trainers table the whole time and never moved, if he had been able to play in an emergency situation I'd have thought he would be able to at least get up but he didn't move at all. 

I'm thinking more and more that the team just doesn't have any kind of faith in Brohm at all. They play hard for Willy and they seemed to respond to Marve but when Brohm goes in it's all academic, everyone is playing with their heads up their asses. Once that happens it doesn't really matter how well the qb knows the offence. 

Im sure the excuses will be that Brohm coming in in relief is a lot different than starting and practicing 1st team "all week".  If Willy cant go, they will start Brohm.  The O will be vanilla for him and he will get creamed several times.  Bombers will be down by three majors and Marve will come in in relief and look a lot better.  Then Brohm will start again next week.

Here is Brohms stellar statistics through 2 relief appearances...

25/47 for a 53.2% completion rating, 4 interceptions and an overall rating of 30.2%.......(Pretty well the lowest rating of any real QB)

Please let Willy be ok or start someone else FFS!

looked him up on internets, played three games with buffalo, QB rating looks to be somewhat similar.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster/brian-brohm/be3f4b1e-539e-4038-a86a-bf5b6c991354/

elsewhere read that his college QB rating was 158. I guess that's what they went by when they got him.

Westwood was ranting about Brohm after the game, it was funny. He's a funny guy actually.

google (3) are reading this topic. show yourself.